Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Poem- "Wisdom of Equipment"


Wisdom of Equipment
A southpaw in fallen weakness grabs the vampire’s pig with rare blood in thespian moves,
Then his well made beast trips the light while raking fire with some pugnacious romance in grooves.


*A “southpaw” is someone who uses a left arm for integrity instead of the right arm.  The “vampire’s pig” can be a dinosaur or literally a pig.  “Thespian” is a word out there used to describe performers.  Basically, there’s awkward love between the southpaw and the pig.  You can even say it’s tough love, a naughty list of habits, or art that’s something of a fictional presentation of vampire animals.  This is mature content, but I like the literary colors of my selection.  When I say “trips the light”, do I mean something breathing fire or a creature who upholds its surroundings?  My mom doesn’t like violence, but she likes this poem and says it’s mature content.  My dad, on the other hand, is quite a brute himself over politics for his Byzantine Military Blog and says this poem doesn’t have mature content at all.  Personally, this poem is among my influences of videogames.  How rare blood can be is up to a risk-taker who travels.  Enjoy this poem with caution: we don’t know that pig or why it’s loving the guy who grabbed it in quite a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment