Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Restaurant Review, Kohnen’s Country Bakery in Tehachapi, California

Restaurant Review, Kohnen’s Country Bakery in Tehachapi, California


This country bakery leaves me with a ploy of favorites next to German steins, T-shirts, and wooden chairs across from their dedication of sweets.  Here I’m constantly reserved in bagatelle of service when the lobby is fresh and clean.  Moments go on.  A nice treat in the morning wakes me up to simple pleasures over my general neighborhood as I’m heading to a door in their foundation of knowledge for which German chocolate, something that’s called Kinder, reminds me of forgotten steps I’ve taken in Europe.  Kohnen’s serves us as a German bakeshop.  So much in their restaurant hits my delighted eyes in the color of glory.  Dad is pretty sure I’ve come to this location because he takes me on rides into the widespread mountains as well.  Employees take my order slips with fierce interest until my pencil returns to a slot heading to the refrigerated sodas if I am to presume things on a favorite viewing, so I’m quite learned and yet items get revealed by their local enthusiasm, almost to the point of immediate disclosure if not money or charge of plastic.  Bags are given to me from moments on end towards deals which pop up out of sudden appeal.  Lots of stuff should fit in a bag for its unity of desserts and other possible meals including daily soups, handled treats, and approachable ingredients.  Opinions pass between tables for what they are.  It’s surmised from my experience that German bakeshops work under a mechanical nature because of their reliance (influence) of glory among wood and fitting outlines, but Kohnen’s provides originality for goods in addition to enlightened generics.  Usually I’m back at work right around the point of sunshine into which I’m eating breakfast, lunch, and small operational meals.  You’ll have to see this landmark in Tehachapi if there’s a need in your heart for another meal of Kinder chocolate.  It’s actually good and melts in your mouth.  Possibilities seem endless when there’s concentration in my mind on their used chalkboard since that’s where kids from time to time add beautiful drawings to the green wall (I myself included).  Visitors come in the gaps where all the magic happens.  Subjects of interest become vocalized by our share of pleasure and emotions however workers maintain dishes on their counter with a number and loud yelp.  German chocolate is better than Polish chocolate.  That’s generally due to freshness and date of use despite how Kohnen’s doesn’t serve Polish chocolate; I just like reminding people that.  Nonetheless, Kohnen’s is very professional at what they do.  Respect is assumed on their part for the dishes they have funny ways with and creativity is paramount to their growing patronage.  My restaurant here is proper against its backdrop of confidence.       


Kohnens Country Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Kohnens Country Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Kohnens Country Bakery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment