Translate

Friday, April 20, 2018

Videogame Review, Ice Hockey for the VCS Cartridge Adapter




Videogame Review, Ice Hockey for the VCS Cartridge Adapter

This game is for the Atari 2600.  However, don’t play it on the Atari 2600 Jr. console.  It’s way better on the Atari 5200.  You heard that right.  My VCS Cartridge Adapter is another Atari 2600 console you attach to the Atari 5200 console and Ice Hockey is very much improved on this device because the hockey games are more realistic in depth.  Atari 2600 Jr. consoles play Ice Hockey but give its in-game motion too much speed, so while I don’t exactly know yet about other Atari 2600 consoles, my Atari 5200 console plays this game better.  Whew!  That was confusing.  When I play Ice Hockey on the “better” console, plenty of magic reminds me of ice on trade or pucks across from the net, as I’m digging into the icy arena with more depth on tackling, stealing, ice skating, and simply the general sport of playing 2-on-2 in this Atari game.  So why has ScrewAttack put down the Atari 5200 console when it can play lots of Atari 2600 games BETTER?  Quite simple.  Arrogance and vulgarity are at work.  Perhaps due to our knowledge of cliche ideas out there (such as “money can’t buy you love”), ScrewAttack, a journalist company on videogames, is generally afraid of letting huge amounts of games turn into played games.  Look, I understand, but we need to be honest as to what is actually better in terms of relative absolutes.  I’ve played Ice Hockey on my Atari 2600 Jr. and I don’t want to try it on that console again.  No way Jose!  So this means that, if you have an Atari 2600 Jr. and are absolutely forced to just deal with that Atari machine, Ice Hockey isn’t for you.  Everything on it for my junior form of the Atari 2600 console doesn’t seem ripe- there’s not enough natural flow of gameplay, not a whole lot of actual hockey action-play, so I can’t recommend it for that console.  Let’s deal with the Atari 5200’s import of this Atari 2600 game, shall we?  Colors still get preserved for Ice Hockey on my Atari 5200 although I’m not sure about all of our past’s TVs in regards to color tuning and performance.  VCS stands for “Video Computer System” and yet my VCS Cartridge Adapter doesn’t have the “BW” or black-and-white switch.  For modern TVs, that’s okay.  Because of how I can alter my TV to get the black-and-white effects Ice Hockey can appeal to us on, vision, as it is, is rather intelligent for modern times despite the fact I’m unsure about light guns for NES and Atari 7800.  Controls are good for Ice Hockey on the Atari 5200 console through the VCS Cartridge Adapter; just not my junior 2600.  Reviews of this nature I’m withholding for my dispute may be given to you on honest terms.  I want you to get bang for your buck.  Nobody has the right to say that certain videogame consoles (NES, Genesis, PS4) have “everything” and that certain videogame consoles (Dreamcast, Xbox, Atari 5200) have “nothing”.  Lots of videogame consoles have stuff.  That’s not the problem.  Problem is, videogame companies are spreading out the games on numerous consoles and providing us with false promotions on what’s fair and despicable.  Game programmers need to make money; I know that.  Ice Hockey most certainly can be played on my Atari 5200 with confidence since all its heat, vision, color, hockey player uniforms, leg-kicking cheats are demonstrated not only on something relatively unknown and unpopular, which is the VCS Cartridge Adapter, but because of how gold joysticks from Best Electronics can be used to further enhance our love of retrogaming, to distill buttons upon spaces between the video’s shades of control, my Atari 5200 SuperSystem ought to be enjoyed by everyone.  Atari 7800 consoles themselves are very much an improvement, too.  We just need to beware of the video games that aren’t quite ripe or detailed on their goals to the point of fair, challenging execution.  And by the way ScrewAttack… I have freedom of speech and, while there’s nothing too personal between us since we know money is a pain at times, you’d probably be better off using partial star ratings for consoles as opposed to individual games.  Anything surmised by this guesstimation has to do with quality of entertainment and not just skills on preference, even if preference lets us try out more on what makes the quality.  You don’t have to “step this way” or really manage things according to my practicality.  Videogame consoles usually, not always, but usually have random amounts of games, hence there’s a need to give partial ratings on them since we’re talking about collections as opposed to an individual package.  For example, Tetris on the Nintendo Entertainment System is only one identity whereas the Nintendo Entertainment System (because of hundreds of NES games) is a product with multiple personalities depending on the NES games.  I give partial star ratings to the Dodgers’ year, but not on a single baseball game; I give partial star ratings on the Rolling Stones’ life of art, but not on a single album.  That’s my rule for myself and it’s a probable suggestion.         




No comments:

Post a Comment