Translate

Monday, April 2, 2018

Restaurant Review, Wendy’s in Tehachapi

Restaurant Review, Wendy’s in Tehachapi

My family goes to Wendy’s.  I page through our menu as dad gets potatoes under his bacon or mom actuates the working crew’s greetings near some counter decorated with cookies and stamps of approval.  Each burger works up my tastebuds until ketchup as it’s centered on my table reminds me of grasp for which I satisfy my needs and desires upon this gas station.  Wendy’s is inside the gas station.  What’s on my burger is just another thing to consider while holidays roll by and my family pardons a janitor for awesome barbecue.  Mom always says “barbecue” to mean the familiar, brown sauce that’s more often used for burgers rather than fried potato slices.  Still, I use barbecue on my fries whenever a worker hints a secret desire on my mind and a fry’s hot temperature soothes me into the mood, as so.  You might want to keep an eye on the cinnamon rolls sold by the quick-service bakery next door to Wendy’s so you can enjoy a fantastic dessert that drips of heat and sweetness close to the roof’s lights by the dozens and generous bricks of appeal over the wide, clean lobby.  I’m pretty figurative about what’s clean.  Bacon comes as is unless we wish to be hungry longer for the ultimate taste of cheese combined with beef and other goodies in something called Baconator, a tall sandwich which appeals on meat that’s never put in a freezer where ice cream belongs.  Of course, you can cook ice cream at home.  Never mind the exit except when gusts attack the building outside around the pumps.  Everything is fresh from the grill where it’s comfortable to the point of immediate satisfaction when chicken may be grilled like warm mayonnaise throughout what’s probably a station with plenty of accommodation in snack representation.  Don’t worry.  There’s also bags of ice for less than $3 and clocks on sale you can hang in your home just to add short photos too.  Wendy’s may be realized as a potato factory for their baked spuds because ingredients like chili and sour cream ought to add onto what’s already delicious to the occasion of bite.  Burgers are as rushlike compared to sandwiches yet fries are to be handled with more care by the cooks due to the qualities of frying oil, a liquid which can be as unpredictable as kites in the sky, or else I’m remarking on fries to liken them to puzzles and missing pieces you have mystery for in terms of ambiance and the restaurant’s professional hue.  Plenty can be said on frosties and fruit teas if we can summon the hunger as necessary for benefit.  On meat it’s like I try having it from Wendy’s and other places just so I can feel myself moving on road trips towards the end of the universe where all fast food keeps us going.  My family most definitely needs time.  We like the gas station’s snacks while we look at them after filling up; Evan tries to fill up on good energy sources as my family remarks on Baconators later than when noted otherwise as is, so my opinion should be clear.  A few more words about Wendy’s shouldn’t hurt.  Delicious, very delicious.  Dad doesn’t need to watch football on TV to taste the Baconator although vegetables as toppings seem strange to my little brother.  Nothing like a diet and grilled chicken.  Maybe this review is cutting it short but at least we’re focusing on taste and not some bizarre fantasy, something which might be dreamed of but a weekend warrior like myself has no words for.  Think about it!  Is Wendy’s really a crazy idea?  Burgers are generally cut here with the corners still left.  Just when I’m thinking of goodness, I’m thinking taste.  And where’s that Big N’ Tasty McDonald’s has had for years?  I miss that sandwich.  Baconators aren’t the same but at least there’s bacon.  Bacon and potatoes, maybe barbecue.  Let’s have Wendy’s more casually during the gusts and eat hot, well-prepared food in a lobby as clean as sponges.


https://www.yelp.com/biz/wendys-tehachapi-2



























No comments:

Post a Comment