Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Restaurant Review, Burger King in Merced, CA






Restaurant Review, Burger King in Merced, CA


This is a nice little cafe for visiting.  You’ll find the compact dining lobby where tables in neat colors of blue, red, and yellow become sources for dining under the roof.  Drinks go around in lots of flavors I can only imagine best during a visit.  So many kinds of cheeseburgers and chicken sandwiches belong to their categories because there’s variation in time schedules for customers; in fact, I’ve talked to some nice people here while traveling from place to place across California.  Usually I get something related to Whoppers like Texas Double or Sourdough depending on mood.  Any silence I might hear throughout my lunch break is exciting since the atmosphere of the cafe can be lightened into an idea for me like thoughts and endeavor.  Services from the workers get done very quickly; I almost always look for workers who are different than me because I’m the most familiar person to myself only.  It gets fun to linger near the counter with an order for pick-up or to go.  This area in Merced is nice.  There’s a KFC and plenty of outlets for choosing near Burger King although Burger King will have its original flavors and just desserts like chicken fries and pie slices.  When the chicken fries first came out in Burger King years ago I was really wrapped up with emotion due to all this sensation and favor in me for dipping sauces which become used to taste.  Hashbrowns and fries taste different from each other; potato-slicing is a factor and the time of arrival into the restaurant can mean that whatever air we breathe tends to get into our food a little bit while we’re dining.  Merced isn’t as fresh smelling as Santa Barbara but it’s way better than many deserts.  Getting a Whopper with cheese is fine.  The dining lobby is as clean as it can get even if customers from time to time leave some dipping sauces for someone else’s future arrival.  When coming in I have to decide on the items to keep and return like everybody else.  Often I’ll bring sauces home when the restaurant’s closing time is at hand.  A good variety of pictures can be seen.  Looking outside the windows makes me wonder so much on food and the taste of life but I try remembering more than enough when obstacles come my way as a drink is thirsted and a sandwich is pardoned for eating.  A Subway is around the corner, a McDonald’s is across the street, many local businesses take place near the corners and I’m happy to report good favors on Burger King for their flame-broiled hamburgers and delicious cafe items.



Burger King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Burger King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato View my food journey on Zomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment