Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Poem- “My Words”

“My Words”




A picture isn’t the entire definition.
Words must be added, too.
Stop looking at the picture like a quiet mutant.
Give a word or two.
The picture needs your word.
It’s not moving without anything related to sounds coming from you.
You watch actors on the screen and give nothing back.
Pictures involve expanded horizons of language also.
How can I keep showing you the light when darkness still resides?
Language isn’t a universal gift for creatures on Earth.
Only so many animals speak and we need to hold our tongues.
Vocabulary is remains in us along with the picture.
Fine, you can have suspicious thoughts on this poem, but I have words.
Just combine these words with a picture and we have a closer definition.








https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/My-Words-809980053

No comments:

Post a Comment