Translate

Friday, August 30, 2019

“One Evening”

“One Evening”




My eyes were closed for a long time.
My strength rests in the weight on these circumstances.
Light is a great source.
You need food, shelter, and comfort.
We need to be in touch- we’re not breaking apart from light.
This body is filled with strength that’s been opened just now.
Shadows are fought.
Obsession waves in tilts and rolls and there’s no turning back.
A mouth leaks the ever-lasting drip of hunger.
Come into the light: I’ll make you warm, temper is necessary.
Expansion gets the handle during such love under lips with connection.
Life is poured into a cup for enough stomach.
Once you die, where does the mind go?
Do you think dragons have spirits?
Satan is a fallen angel and is described as a “dragon”.
He sleeps on wealth that’s never used and guards it from sick people.
Breathe into me!
I need this flame in my soul.
Darkness creeps around the corner away from our tide in motion.
On one condition- you must fall into me like thunder and lightning.
Clouds will find us in sunshine.
Bring me to your breath and I’ll take out the wind.
Are you ready for thunder?
I want to see it come off your chest.
Death comes later.
I need you in my soul until the full brightness awakens within reach of our hearts.
I’ll seal your lips together on a secret code to our passing time away.
The lamp needs your fire.
Why does this heart beat for you on such darkness in my eyes?
Trolling can’t help that.
When a heart glows so bright, eyes turn away- the brightness kills.
My heart was the cause for you.
It bleeds in your flesh and burns a moth inside.
Some worms crawl into the stomach and give that breath for kisses.
My kisses come into your mouth and you chew the stems off.
The stomach has become yours for sucking in out of breath.
You can get fat with too many kisses.
I want you big, huge, giant with kisses.
My kiss makes the world bigger- you’re bigger and I’m bigger.










https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/One-Evening-811512285

No comments:

Post a Comment