Translate

Friday, August 9, 2019

Poem- “Dreams of Focus”

“Dreams of Focus”



Survival in our world is more vital than rules.
At times, people make rules just to make themselves comfortable.
People struggle in our world.
There’s mouths to feed and stomachs to fill within lifestyles.
Life can be forced on us- we have to give and receive.
Of course guys tend to their matters.
Ideas are realized in private in someone’s life for a very long time.
Guys talk to us and we get shocked from their vibes.
We can’t have maximum freedom; in fact, such a thing is really arrogance.
Humanity is surprised from its own works.
You may listen to me while I’m not listening to myself.
Living is of great importance.
But so many rules come into existence that it feels like I’m never totally safe.
Readers have thoughts that I never know about unless they write.
Privacy and social being come into view on disorderly fashion.
Everything is too big for nothing.
Compassion must be felt or all hope is lost.
My rage, intensity, and excitement spell danger when surprises unfold.
And yet I keep tabs on my progress during speech.
So however you may take my position depends on layers of information.
Ideas rest in you before it’s ever realized by anybody.
Data controls me in some way.
Love involves opposition, childishness, and premature reaction.
When surprises unfold there’s pressure beneath our skin and general status.
Concepts fit the brain where space absorbs more than focus.
Paying attention for so long can work us out.









https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Dreams-of-Focus-809113182

No comments:

Post a Comment