Translate

Friday, August 23, 2019

Poem- “Eating Something”

“Eating Something”



I don’t know this feeling.
Food is picked up and brought to my mouth.
My tongue changes, my spit changes, my mouth changes.
A word or two comes to my lips.
How can taste exist?
Brains must be connected to this body.
The food is brains, the body is brains, my mind is brains.
People talk about flavors they don’t sense.
Sense can get expressed from motion, language, and events.
Getting a taste means unknown business unless the body is consistent.
When I eat a cheeseburger, I get the same taste again and again.
Consistent functions inside of me and outside of me help with awareness.
If the same cheeseburger kept on tasting different, I’d have no taste at all.
Food can be prepared, presented, and served.
Of course, how do I know if there’s taste unless consistent functions exist?
But people can get illogical.
Someone often says things which don’t seem to come from the same person.
What’s personality?
Consciousness and unconsciousness can make or break personality.
Maybe we’ll say, “he’s not human”, when we’re not very logical.
An individual’s mind can consist of more minds.
This is chaos, the corruption of taste, the reaction from and for injustice.
I’m eating and drinking because I have to.
Behaviors can only be described or misrepresented with mystery.
So, to observe better flavors, we must have consistent functions in mystery.
And ideas may be consistent for one person and not for another.
Personality can be unmade from personality.









https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Eating-Something-810711007

No comments:

Post a Comment