Translate

Monday, August 5, 2019

“The Eager Business”

“The Eager Business”


I’ve dropped a comment for some businesses in my life.
Some establishments are very eager.
For some reason, they want customers to give nothing but praise.
They’ll find guys to review them and followers to watch them.
Every complaint isn’t acceptable to them.
By traveling the world I try avoiding such eager businesses.
I can’t sugar-coat everything in my life.
Maybe I’m tired, or have to go, or need some change.
Vacations are hard enough when it comes to passage and return.
Patrons can’t eat bad food and tell us it’s good.
Health and safety, first.
Besides that my right of speech should not revolve on another’s wealth.
My position is taken, good or bad, for what it’s worth.
Just leave me alone.
Education has to do with travel, adventure, and nauseating circumstances.
Money alone can’t buy them love; there have to be relationships, also.
Ice cream needs to taste good or I’m going to be upset.
Why should my opinions get tangled with somebody else’s money?
Owners need to make money, but I also need to enjoy my life well.
It’s not my fault if somebody screws up my order.
Compassion has strings attached and workers must relate.









https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-Eager-Business-808566618

No comments:

Post a Comment