Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Poem- “Bad Dogs Are Bad Dogs”

“Bad Dogs Are Bad Dogs”


“All dogs are good.”

Really?

Well, that’s false.

Bad dogs can bite innocent people.

A bad dog made a bite of my ankle when I was a child.

You know why?

Because I wanted to pet the neighbor’s dog and be happy.

The “bad dog” did not like my irrational kindness.

I was hyper and excited.

So, the bad dog made a bite of my ankle when I was a child.

Our neighbor’s dog was a bad dog.

The neighbor needed to put the dog behind his fence after that accident.

His dog just snapped!

You’re going to say:


“Children are fun to be with and dogs are so much fun!”


Really?

Well, that’s not good judgement.

I was a child.

The dog was a dog.

And, the “bad dog” was enough of a dumb dog to bite my ankle.

Are you going to say that “both of us” were good boys?

If so, you need to improve your judgement beyond the limits of polite talk.

Your comments are in my quotes.

And, from reading your comments with my experience, I know better.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Bad-Dogs-Are-Bad-Dogs-906780944

No comments:

Post a Comment