Translate

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Videogame Review, Persona 5 Strikers for the PS4 (Playstation 4 Console)

Videogame Review, Persona 5 Strikers for the PS4 (Playstation 4 Console)


Mindless reviewers enjoy this game.  Without a mind, there’s no philosophy.  I am a philosopher.  So, do not expect me to share your sentiment.  I am a newcomer.  Do not pay attention to positive reviews with 100% ratings.  You know that’s bullshit.  I see problems with this PS4 game.  The story, or, movie script, for Persona 5 Strikers is about as interesting as a dumb box of rocks.  Scratch that… I like rocks better.  The first 3 hours of Persona 5 Strikers has mostly gossip and fashion of commonplaces.  Sometimes there’s something original.  But, you need to look deep and “ignore” the rest of the content.  Hey!  You can even skip these movie-like scenes!  And, a word like “movie” is too polite for my literary criticism.  Truth is, when you’re getting into group discussion with the other Phantom Thieves, the scenery looks dull, boring, and undramatic.  Why does this Playstation 4 game look worse than a Sega Dreamcast game like Shenmue?  If I was IGN, I would say, “That is unacceptable!”  So, what’s the problem?  You know this game has “high definition” and it most certainly doesn’t look like it.  What happens is, while battling the enemies, you don’t have information on which Shadows are which Shadows.  You don’t find out about Sleep and Freeze attacks until it’s too late.  When attacking enemies there’s absolutely no point of contrast with the specific objects because the specific objects have vague effects of brightness that makes each battle feel like random button-mashing.  Earning money is limited in the game.  But, I don’t understand why.  Sonic the Hedgehog’s golden rings are totally imaginary and practically unlimited if you’re really good with Sega’s blue-and-peach animal.  So, I have high expectations for Persona 5 Strikers.  Yes, I know.  The game “looks awesome”.  With abstract art, “old” retro video games can still look great, if not better than they were before.  Persona 5 Strikers is not a superior sequel with flourishing visuals at all.  If you ask me, I think the positive reviewers need to read up on Realism and Cubism for real matter of nature regarding creativity with art.  Such Art Literature is basic for Californian community colleges.  To draw a line, and, to think well about a line, you need to know what it is.  The positive reviewers fail to explain anything true.  Why?  They are mindless.  “Mindless philosophy” does not exist.  If you’re mindless, you’re not a philosopher.  I’m sure Sega, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Atari, and other companies want me to “think” of something for a game.  It shouldn’t be mindless.  The movie script for Persona 5 Strikers does get better… a little.  The discussion meeting video is 2nd-rate and woody.  Shenmue was a great Sega Dreamcast game where ninjas and warriors were actually talking.  Here, for Persona 5 Strikers, the “talking” looks horrible on my TV and my TV for the Playstation 4 console is a 4K TV.  I should be getting even better reception of signals!  Fighting the enemies requires practically no concentration.  With my “newcomer” skills, I can play the game blind!  I don’t get better, if flawed, combat until the 4th hour of gameplay.  And, I have to sit through hours of plain, normal conversation that true heroes are not supposed to have.  When I think about it, these Phantom Thieves have too much time for fashion and dress.  They shouldn’t go to Alice’s Jail.  They should go to the Wizard of Oz for a brain, a heart, a home, and a name.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Persona-5-Strikers-PS4-Game-907999755

No comments:

Post a Comment