Translate

Friday, February 11, 2022

Videogame Review, Arcadia for the ZX Spectrum Computer (w/ PS5 Controller and MacBook Air)

Videogame Review, Arcadia for the ZX Spectrum Computer (w/ PS5 Controller and MacBook Air)


It’s not fiction.  It’s not fiction of fiction.  It’s not fiction, of fiction, from fiction.  Everything is totally not real!  Do you ever see abstract paintings?  Imagine!  Aliens, in the shape of glow-changing arrows; or, aliens, in the shape of laser-shooting bowties; or, aliens, in the shape of disappearing robots of a reverse on linear chaos; or, aliens, in the shape of rainbow pencils; or, just out-of-order aliens, etc.  Arcadia is discord.  From playing Arcadia I have trouble believing that anything is real.  Nothing seems real from playing Arcadia.  It’s a “classic” game.  And, I agree with the quote.  The shooting game has good quality controls.  You’re up against a black background with your ship in space and you must make returns of offense against aggressive “aliens” that take the forms of geometry and data garbage.  Data garbage is necessary for the presentation of unknown evils in this case.  Each laser sounds like a gumdrop.  That’s right!  Each laser sounds like a gumdrop.  There’s something charming about the rough harmony of a fight.  My PS5 controller works very well.  My MacBook Air does have trouble with display of such extreme colors and intense visuals.  ZX Spectrum home computers were obviously very powerful.  There’s a variety of dance moves with the glow-changing arrows that follow a strict and unique traffic control system.  Are you confused?  Well, play Arcadia and see how my words mean something for the game.  I have new ideas.  The game is really weird.  So, when I write a review for a really weird game, my review should be pretty weird.  I’m struggling with logic of annoyance and opposing pleasures.  Just your ship’s engine sounds like garden equipment!  Imagine!  Lasers into gumdrops and engines into gardening- from everything in view, I’m hearing complicated water drop effects during the fight.  I’m NOT making this up.  It’s a rare discovery.  It’s a rare discovery of video games and Arcadia most certainly is difficult to cry about with millions of heartaches.  Okay, I’m exaggerating.  Women usually say, “I have no regrets and live life to the fullest.”  That’s false.  I’m living life to the fullest as a man with so many regrets because I care to improve disorder of fancy for logic on demand.  Some women will read this video game review I’m writing and believe that I’m on drugs or something.  You must understand me, my dear!  I have a mental illness.  And, even when I feel normal, video games can still be so strange in person to seating for entertainment in front of the fictional TV.  Play Arcadia and see what I mean with these “new ideas” for a review like no other.  I know.  You think I’m nuts!  I like nuts.  Nuts are very delicious.  I guess I’m a magical peanut after all.  I must be!  I’m playing Arcadia with aliens that look like rainbow pencils on Level #4.  It gets exciting!  The shooting controls are well done.  I can really “feel” the challenge and improve skills from moment to moment of outrageous gameplay.  Do you make fiction?  Well, if you think I’m crazy, you need to improve your fiction.  My ideas in this review can be done for new images of video games when outsiders wonder about my abnormal mind.  (Ancient religions did not have French fries.)  As such, Earth did not have laser-shooting bowties, until Arcadia put the metaphors in imagery of negative wonder.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Arcadia-Spectrum-and-MacBook-Air-906673358

No comments:

Post a Comment