Translate

Friday, February 4, 2022

Videogame Review, ICONIC Gaming Equipment (Keyboard, Mouse, and Gaming Headset for the PC)




Videogame Review, ICONIC Gaming Equipment (Keyboard, Mouse, and Gaming Headset for the PC)


The ICONIC keyboard, mouse, and gaming headset are defective options.  Let’s be clear.  When I tell the truth, I’m probably also making a mistake.  Truth should mean good news and bad news.  My MacBook Air (Apple computer or PC) already has a keyboard and very loud and awesome volume of music, video, and general output of sound with surround volume effects.  So, I have high expectations for ICONIC Gaming equipment.  It’s PC equipment in a box that comes with vague instructions and partial technology.  How do I know this?  Well, I’m using it.  If you do not use ICONIC Gaming equipment, you do not have the right to agree or disagree with my review.  You can only hear me out and wonder about experimenting yourself.  But I don’t recommend it!  For one thing, the gaming headset is very low-volume of sound.  I’ve played it for the Nintendo Wii U.  The Nintendo Wii U has PC qualities.  So, the ICONIC Gaming equipment should’ve done much, much better.  But the gaming headset is very low-volume of sound.  Not only does the gaming headset not work well for music and TV volume, but the “microphone” is doing even worse with the gaming headset.  My gaming headset comes with volume control; and, even at maximum volume, I don’t really hear much of anything.  The gaming headset also comes with a splitter wire for microphone and volume.  Here, in this case, the splitter wire is causing serious interference to the volume and microphone; so much that, with both microphone and volume in connection, the static interference is impacting my ability to speak and hear while gaming.  This evidence allows me to dismiss the gaming headset.  It’s junk.  Now we can look at the keyboard and mouse.  To be fair, a “keyboard” and a “mouse” are not Nintendo Wii U standards of control or even controllers for the Nintendo Wii U.  From the Nintendo Wii U menu and options of display under my viewership it’s clear that keyboard and mouse are usually irrelevant to gameplay and too optional for use.  Most Nintendo Wii U games are just normal video games and do not require keyboard and mouse.  For ICONIC Gaming equipment, the main attraction is the glowing lights on ICONIC Gaming equipment and, while the keyboard is not useful for long distance reach from my thinking chair, the gaming headset (while the gaming headset does have a cord for glowing lights) does not reach the Nintendo Wii U console for glamorous signals.  Keyboard and mouse are obviously only useful for close-up viewership to TV or computer or PC.  I will try the keyboard for my Atari VCS console.  Until then, I can only say, that, the ICONIC Gaming equipment is just not very useful; and, when it’s useful, it’s only for defects and errors of communication with PC qualities.  Hear my polite warning and be glad for such bad news.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-ICONIC-Gaming-Equipment-PC-and-Games-906043294

No comments:

Post a Comment