Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fiction of Reality- “The Dream at Evening”

“The Dream at Evening”


I’ve had another dream.  This time, I was near a railroad track down the lane of a hot desert close to a schoolhouse right near the border.  A school like this was painted green, made of splintered wood, and got covered with enough planks to keep the construction of learning steady.  Wrapped boxes of video games were laid near the railroad gateway.  One by one, I picked some up for a closer look- “XPO Penny”, “2F Dream Fort”, “Rocking Asteroid”, and others like “Space Ino” I picked up for a better glance at elegant, colorful box designs to mentioned video games along with more programs in cardboard packaging.  In an entire area close to the railroad track (off about 2 feet) video games were lying on the hot, desert sand and quite a few of them looked dusty.  Nobody charged me for the video games!  All of the games, each, every one, were free.  But I struggled to get outside to examine the video games because our school principal was seated in a chair close to the exit door.  The exit door was located in a long, elongated hallway where another student next to him just stared at me like a goofy bully.  Our principal, named Fren, guarded the exit door with a powerful voice in seated position and kept using his right leg to trip me or even hold on to one of my legs.  Maybe he held on to my left leg but I’m not sure; I wasn’t even sure when dreaming.  I told him to bug off!  But, he continued using his tripping leg until I yanked my jeans from his pants and lifted my leg away from his evil limb.  For some reason, the dream brought me outside first before leaving me in the hallway with the evil principal- no transition of reality actually happened or got visualized in my sleeping-insight.  The railroad track was rusty, dark brown, and lonely trains came off and on for the railway in just two seconds, a contradiction of reality.  Imagery was rather blurred and mixed in disorganized clips.  Everything seemed like a movie made of broken film.  Film itself, when I saw mixed scenes that didn’t go together in realistic pattern, seemed “broken” from containing random, off-the-wall clips which would only make sense if someone took rolls of film, cut them into pieces, and then tried to glue them together without true recognition for title and intention.  Evening was setting in my bedroom during the dream and sunlight partially filled my eyes.  That “evil” principal wore round glasses, puckered thin lips to his face, and acknowledged my ignorance of his doubts; “You can’t go there.”  I ignored his hate behind the advice and thus ignored the advice.  My attempt was to go outside and see more balloons flying in the sky.  Where did the balloons come from?  IDK.  (I don’t know.)  A bully just sat near the school principal and mocked me with laughter.  And, I was picking up fictional video games before suddenly being “beamed” into the hallway.  I was beamed without a beamer.  None of the video games were being opened; I just picked each one up out of random choice, examined the absurd design on the box, and placed it back down over the hot desert sand.  My dream occurred during sleep today and I’m still not sure when the illusion or hallucination started forming in my consciousness (or is it subconsciousness or unconsciousness?), and so, I’m about as clueless about this dream as anyone might be from seeing it.  Nothing made sense: it was really a wide, disordered-looking environment with an orange-and-pink sky, an orange desert, a green schoolhouse, and, a pile of video games lying near the railroad track.  It was most certainly schizophrenia and probably other mental issues.  







https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/The-Dream-at-Evening-820343049

No comments:

Post a Comment