Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Poem- “Time in a Pizza”

“Time in a Pizza”

It gets tricky with cooking on how cooking pizza works.
Time isn’t so fixed on my end.
Adding toppings makes the practice work beyond each moment up to speed.
Using sauce helps, sprinkling cheese makes a day.
My timers need to be cleaned before I deal out a personal slice.
Works happen according to flavors realized.
Maybe I’ll get a bottle or at least keep some cup in hand.
Cubes of ice must fit in a glass or else the soda will be drank under the frozen item.
Sometimes, when hungry, I’ll put in some garlic bread or even salad.
Yes, I know you’re laughing at this serious discussion.
Getting a feel for pizza requires practice and concentration in a lazy day.
Or, if on the rush, you’ll have to eat pizza while saving the princess at her castle.
“My hero!”
“Do you like anchovies on your pizza?”
“Help, help, I’ve been kidnapped!”
It’s okay to make a princess a little fat on a joyful moment like that one.
Extra pepperoni please.
Besides, I’ll just make pizza at home and deliver it to Domino’s.
Then I’ll order their pizza and have them deliver it back.
I’ve offered to make cheeseburgers for a restaurant; they didn’t understand me.
Usually I’ll find myself with a slice of pizza that’s too hot in a dining establishment.
Moments can have a lasting impression- and, my mouth still hurts a bit.
Blowing off the pizza hard enough will get rid of the extra cheese.
Crusts should be taken apart for the other ends.
Finding the right toppings involves practice in selfish nourishment.
“Oh, I’ve found a topping I can put in my mouth!”
Don’t forget to find the shakers- you know, parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper.
And there’s that horrible TMNT arcade machine from the past in some locations.
Honestly, I’d rather eat pizza than watch a turtle-man perform silly ninja.
I can’t do those moves!
I’d be arrested.
Who lives in the sewer for the best pizza?
“Yes, I like eating near garbage every day of the week!”
Can’t Shredder grate the cheese? 
Perhaps Mario has jumped on the ninja turtles for far too long.
Even he eats pizza!
So, time in pizza, time in lasagna, time in spaghetti, for that jumping fat guy.
Man!



https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Time-in-a-Pizza-821596276

No comments:

Post a Comment