Translate

Monday, November 11, 2019

Videogame Review, Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64 (w/ Brand New Sharkpad Pro 64 Controller)



Videogame Review, Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64 (w/ Brand New Sharkpad Pro 64 Controller)


I’ll leave some good words here so people won’t discover a lot of fault in me.  There’s features for notice in this game.  Windows can be seen during the programatic recount of victories, losses, and possible ties.  A polygon should be viewed up close or at distance- from this vantage point, you’ll see the insides of a polygon which got made due to clips Nintendo maintained by a little virtue of comedy.  For instance, one time, I threw a banana slightly in front of my opponent and both he and I slipped with our karts on the same banana.  I don’t know how that happened and the instruction manual never mentions such a cheat.  When we play Mario Kart 64 there’s great undertaking to be had against the polygons, frames, clips, windows, lines, curves, and so on that interpret Nintendo’s sense of minimalism for a bit of humorous effect.  That “chocolate” mountain looks, feels, and plays off the wall.  How do you explain to a player that he’s been hit by a pile of chocolate?  A lot of chocolate!  Yoshi’s valley, as a racing course, is such a terror even for me as an expert driver on slippery controls; I’ll have to let go of the accelerator even on 150cc.  People may have a relaxing moment on Luigi’s race course.  But then you’ll encounter problems the longer Mario Kart 64 is experienced.  Who would of guessed that a driver could fall into a river by a remote jungle area and become tangled with glitches and errors on the TV screen?  The drivers appear to be “pasted”.  At least I’ve had fun moments where my thoughts don’t so much take recognition than visualization of heat throughout a championship possibility.  Controls are better with the Sharkpad controller- that’s because its control stick is made of more metal and the action buttons don’t irritate my fingers as much as the original N64 controller does.  Metal is a very valuable source in this case and that’s an environmentally-friendly design.  Using my fingers in some abnormal angles is required for the Sharkpad.  I’ve sensed a true futuristic device as being something more complicated and rich for the senses; and, my good habits for it reveal the opening touch towards the light in technological understanding.  While playing Mario Kart 64 we can see the “guts” of the program: polygons, shapes, cubes, abnormal lines.  Oh, and the ghostly boardwalk could’ve been more creepy.  Playing with 64-bit programs brings us to awareness over the years, so, from what I’ve seen, virtues ought to have question marks to them or else thinking, feeling, and wonder would be as impossible as the bananas.

Note: The system under my items isn't the Nintendo 64.  My items are for the Nintendo 64.

No comments:

Post a Comment