Translate

Friday, December 18, 2020

Poem- “A Dark Force”

“A Dark Force”


Some poets question my philosophy.

I’m a poet with thinking skills.

They ask me, “What do you mean from this?”

Let me explain.

You must know when to reach limits of people and stop.

Just don’t lie so much.

If you don’t stop lying, people will beat you up.

We see this again and again in the history of poetry.

There’s Japanese history for it.

There’s English history for it.

There’s French history for it.

There’s American history for it.

There’s Chinese history for it.

There’s Russian history for it.

There’s Mexican history for it.

If you don’t stop lying, people will beat you up.

Ask Robin Hood.

Ask Jesus.

Ask Tojo.

Ask Napoleon.

Ask Cupid.

Ask Wilde.

Ask JFK.

People may not have self-defeating ears with passion and feeling.

Truth is actually very common for normal situations.

Someone can say, “Get me a cup of coffee.”

Someone else can say, “Get me a cup of coffee.”

Why give these people false information?

Even philosophers were stupid children and needed discipline.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/A-Dark-Force-864403301

No comments:

Post a Comment