Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Poem- “My Video Tape Dialect”

“My Video Tape Dialect”


With pointing buttons,

I have a recorded tape.

My videos crack.


Light brings me as near.

A screen is thick enough grey:

Red, blue, and green view.


Wood covers the box,

Until a huge square puts ears.

Graphics fold in live.


The black machine rolls,

Under great spin by rough noise.

Clicks have parts wrapping.


My head turns from look.

A red dot is firm and bright,

Blinking out for move.


Dreams give into mix.

Strange effects reveal neat cast,

In video along.


My screen keeps up bright,

Pulling colors in with film.

A tape bangs one stop.


Observing credits;

May turn in each hand busy.

To where names fall high.


Eyes search inside wheel.

Both gears should turn circles,

Upon glance at work.


Colors get hot for look,

With a tape playing movies.

Fuzzy commercials.


How I love sight close,

Nearing edge across a seat.

Like fire and toys.


My heart caves thunder.

Little rich people make dance,

Explosive on steps.


Wealth remains hidden-

The view can stretch long and wide,

Determining fun.


All machines touch cloth.

Our heavy TV rests well,

Cozy like my brain.


A soft video burns-

I hear light, we look fiction.

A rolling wheel clicks.


For this seat, my view-

Viewing long and bored with tips.

My eyes don’t have holes.


Then, bringing a box,

Closing a tape in plastic.

A quote prints his scratch.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/My-Video-Tape-Dialect-865732469

No comments:

Post a Comment