Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Videogame Review, Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon for the Nintendo 3DS (w/ Nintendo 3DS XL)




Videogame Review, Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon for the Nintendo 3DS (w/ Nintendo 3DS XL)


I don’t have much time.  Excuse me, but you’ll wait a moment while I make up my mind.  Are you laughing yet?  Maybe this humor is intended for quality purposes; then again, finding jewels here can be like finding a needle in a haystack.  The jewelry seems more rare than it should be.  For some reason, when I’m flashing a spider, the spider has random collision detection.  Of course the Luigi’s Mansion series has always been very, very random.  Everything speaks of a poor habit in gaming.  You know?  Finding plain rooms, collecting coins, dusting off furniture I’ll never use?  Materialism is highly spoken of in this corny flick.  Just the tour guide seems awfully irritated and crazy.  Don’t get me wrong!  He’ll lie to your face about his “modern inventions” and become Nintendo’s pretending hero.  Early on you’ll find levels and courses with variety of dispute to Luigi’s innocence; apparently, the green plumber hasn’t much to say.  It’s one of those comedies where one character talks too much and the other character is too quiet.  Man, don’t you hate silly contraptions?  So many gamers are polite for this game; however, they’re being nice for something user-unfriendly.  Big clods of spider webs will catch on fire without even touching the candles and torches!  Unlikely miracles take considerable effort in destroying confidence.  Look at Luigi’s face!  Poor fellow!  Coin collections in this case aren’t very fun at all and, in fact, the game would be a lot more fun without so much damn money.  Yes, yes, I get it!  You collect money and fool around!  Next case.  Sometimes I wonder why Luigi is so quiet all of a sudden.  Is Nintendo afraid of a talking plumber?  Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon should be called “Luigi’s Silence: Goodwill”.  I can’t really consider his efforts customer service for a mansion in disguise of doggy treats.  Don’t get me wrong, but I think some boss fights are a little too weird to be scary.  That’s because bright colors are very common in normal settings for America in places like Target and Wal-Mart.  So, when I see a bright, cheery ghost, I’m expecting more than the original Nintendo Gamecube game but also experiencing less fear due to sweet anxiety with materialism.  “Oh, wow!  I have money!”  Big deal!  I’ve seen more scary things in the My Little Pony TV shows.  Problem is, this isn’t really dramatic acting.  I’ve already played enough Mario to show the ropes for riding a horse later.  Who needs this much “corrupt energy” for silly gadgets?  The surrounding levels and courses don’t fall in line with accurate detail and, on and on, I’m plucking dollars from a disposed formula of nostalgia.  Good thing I only got this game recently and paid less for silly performance.  Full price for a short message is ridiculous.  Watching YouTube was particularly painful to me and so many video game guides for Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon.  I find out lots of secrets; however, by the time I perform said secrets, I don’t want to be greedy for a predetermined joke.  Hasn’t WARIO been the character who collects so much money?  Why is Luigi doing this?  Doesn’t make sense…




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Luigi-s-Mansion-Dark-Moon-862982239

No comments:

Post a Comment