Translate

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Videogame Review, Galaga for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Cleaning Kit)




Videogame Review, Galaga for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ NES Cleaning Kit)


A poet is never “unvarnished”.  Love and romance become elements of harmony, charm, and dreamlike psychology.  Galaga has been a form of poetry in motion.  I’m a poet.  Of course, Attitude Persuasion isn’t a good thinking skill- people are often interested in persuasion and attitude when there’s some deception and betrayal ahead.  So, please don’t ask me to be simple here.  That’s not my occupation and my hobby suggests enough glitter for dreaming into a galactic fantasy.  When a video game company asks gamers to be simple in reviews, that’s the equivalent of saying, “No Poetry Allowed”.  How should I even consider this tragedy?  My romance should be good enough for humor and joke, fact and truth, suggestion and implication- players often enjoy poetry in video games and I don’t think video game companies should prevent a gamer’s poetry for nonsense and meaningless dreams without some justice in authority.  A review like mine for Galaga should serve a purpose.  But, I must still be a poet: that’s who I am, that’s what I live for, that’s what I do.  Many gamers for Galaga are very much like poets- they use “fake” symbols, they sing along, they have excessive vocabulary, they question relationships under the public’s pretending of knowledge, etc.  Don’t the aliens in Galaga already look pleasing and too noisy to be real?  Excuse my patience.  I don’t mean to be so nice for a rude man; I guess he’s really busy and doesn’t want any of this stuff.  My humor is guilty by default according to the uninterested public.  Call this my little “attitude persuasion”.  Maybe I’m being sarcastic.  Who knows?  Maybe not.  People need to stop knowing so much for little evidence of kindness.  The Super Controller works fine; the Nintendo Entertainment System works fine; and, the NES Cleaning Kit works fine.  I cleaned my Galaga cartridge 2 times: 1st time, my game got pretty buggy and weird (mind I mention “bugs” as in “aliens”); 2nd time, my game only got a little buggy and weird, leaving me with a better meaning for life and entertainment near my Nintendo console.  Is THAT clear?  If not, screw your head back in and come to me later.  This review I’m doing is totally fine for a blog.  If you want a perfect review, do it yourself.  I’m not bothering a reader unless he’s guilty as charged.  Maybe a video game company should actually make good observations before even looking at reviews and ratings done by confused, silly gamers over the internet and from receipt and token of appreciation.  The world doesn’t revolve around a programmer.  It must be understood; our world doesn’t owe you a thing unless you put in the effort and, quite frankly, I’m really impressed by this NES version of Galaga running relatively fine for my buck’s worth of responsibility and slight frustration level, as given in challenge and presented with vision.  A poet without romance is like a video game without graphics.  Sorry, but I must draw the line here.  My poetry supports the poetry of Galaga with individualism on my radar.  If this praise is wrong, nobody loves no one and my review is a dead letter.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Galaga-w-NES-Cleaning-Kit-865059405

No comments:

Post a Comment