Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Videogame Review, Fishdom for the Nintendo DS (w/ Nintendo 2DS)




Videogame Review, Fishdom for the Nintendo DS (w/ Nintendo 2DS)


It’s a longer game than most versions of Tetris.  We’re missing enough tools, however.  A puzzle game like this needs better options and features- in general, the presentation keeps me interested until it’s too hard to play the game.  For about $7 from eBay, we’re dealing with a great bargain for historical interest.  Old personal computers from the 2000’s used to be very much made of this stuff.  Now, I don’t want to expect programmers to do something they can’t do.  The “future” gets impossible.  Within this historical moment, a lot of positive things can be said and it’s entertaining to look at decorated fish castles and glowing puzzle pieces in mild light of visual effect.  Sometimes the controls don’t go my way.  Poor controls can happen just from the very nature of environmentalism towards modern equipment and running machines.  It’s not Atari’s fault; it’s just a natural result of gaming that my fingers can slip from biological hazards in my frame of mind, into the body and upon glance.  Fishdom used to be “the thing”.  I don’t know what that thing is.  Videogames often make people speechless.  That’s why, from reading my literature, some visiting gamers have a problem with my talk.  I understand.  Before having enough education, I usually didn’t talk as a young kid and, when I did talk, I made stupid comments.  Only from personal reading and reference to scholastic achievement am I able to express myself well for games at all.  “It just goes without saying”.  This puzzle game does provide a lot of bang for your money.  Still, we’ve seen changes in the video game industry: some games are old, some games are recent, some games are new; however, we don’t always connect dots between programs in our library of games.  Fishdom is a very good dot.  We’ll have to think of where exactly to put the dot; if we can find another dot, this game may improve our senses for better or worse.  You can have too much improvement for a bug.  Let’s not get so curious about “unspoken rules” because unspoken rules can’t be heard and probably don’t even exist.  A puzzle game like Fishdom speaks for a modest presentation about fish bowls and a drowning living room.  The fantasy is up there.  Tetris on Gameboy (or “Game Boy”) and Nintendo Entertainment System is a little game by the present circumstances in gaming of awareness.  Fishdom is longer, Fishdom is brighter, Fishdom is greater in everything except for the volume control.  By volume control, I mean music and sound effects under the program.  My Nintendo 2DS is light on sound (it’s perhaps too faint in sounds) and wearing close earphones may be necessary for full enjoyment.  It’s a problem because it’s not like I can just boost up the volume.  The Nintendo 2DS is really, really fixed on volume.  Please don’t excuse this issue so much.  Sure, you may enjoy low volume.  But I’m sure somebody else wants it louder.  This Nintendo DS game reminds me very much of certain Intellivision games.  I have some fresh brand new Intellivision games.  The Intellivision is a very old gaming console and, on some games, the volume is very low on that device, too.  A Nintendo 2DS does have issues with volume.  So I recommend getting earphones.  The fish will thank you, too!




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Fishdom-for-Nintendo-DS-w-2DS-Console-864188879

No comments:

Post a Comment