Translate

Monday, April 19, 2021

Poem- “My Opinions”

“My Opinions”


I need to let it go.

There’s opinions I have you should quit from.

Examples:


“Just old people die.”

“Fruit is junk.”

“Soap remains as my treasure.”

“Mean guys are funny.”

“Ladies should be impolite for kindness.”

“The dumb become smart for ignoring virtue.”

“A cat makes pancakes.”

“His dog talks.”

“Remain calm and be gentle in the face of evil.”

“Love your neighbor and walk away.”

“God was created.”

“Forks give birth to knives.”

“Earth is small.”

“I’m going to the moon.”

“Rabbits eat chocolate.”

“A goose is wonderful, sweet, and innocent.”

“Restaurants are so personal they want to tickle me.”

“Waiters can wait.”

“A deer is never angry with me.”

“The squirrel in a cartoon is never realistic.”

“Snow White is white snow.”

“Jesus made for a satisfied customer.”

“Gold is sunshine.”

“A rose is blood.”

“Sky is water.”

“Birds rocket into trees.”

“One orange is too many.”

“Pizza is always Italian.”




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/My-Opinions-876866355

No comments:

Post a Comment