Translate

Friday, April 30, 2021

Videogame Review, “Lolo” for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch)

Videogame Review, “Lolo” for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Nintendo Switch)


The game is based on IQ.  What happens when you don’t have “that” IQ?  Then, the game stops or it takes too long to get anything done.  It’s not rocket science.  Of course, my IQ is very low.  I mean that I’m “disabled” or “mentally retarded”.  The game is pretty to look at while playing.  Although the hero is smart on paper; in order to make the hero smart, you must be smart.  What happens if you’re not smart?  Then, you’re just pretending to be a hero and you dislike the hero for what he is on paper, that you can’t put in practice.  For the game, you’re told to be someone you probably can’t really be.  The hero needs to be smart and you have bad possession of him.  He would’ve done better for a cartoon that a gamer just watches.  Let me give you a history lesson.  For starters, there’s always “brute force” in a castle.  No exceptions!  Lolo’s girlfriend is being “swept away” by a quick, powerful hero.  Under my gameplay Lolo is slow and dragging his feet.  There’s brute force in “Lolo” and drowning eggs are proof.  A flaw with this game is that my hero on paper is very smart and I’m not very smart.  This reality impacts suspension of disbelief.  In other words, a stupid guy like me must actually play as a smart hero (which is impossible), or else, the game only looks real on paper.  A queen is so fair I suppose.  (Imagine Super Mario.  He must be smart to defeat a castle.  What if, for Super Mario to be smart, you need to be just as smart; and, not only “smart”, but exactly as intelligent and wise in comparison to Mario?  I don’t think that’s a description of the Super Mario Bros. game in that form of a question.)  Finding obstacles for change of pace takes time to consider the outcome or the future to speak of.  Controls are steady, complex, and pointing together in my hands.  It’s hard for players to believe in fiction once they know the rules and get to be dicks in their living rooms.  “Oh, look at me!  I like to play videogames!”  Their intelligence can wait.  What I need is a different brain.  And, that’s not going to happen so soon.  Now I can make improvements in gameplay since there’s someone knocking upstairs in my mind.  Do I need to smile?  No.  Law does not require a smile like that.  Videogames have rules unless there’s a fault at great length.  A rule can involve reality in the making.  I know what you’re going to say.  You’re going to say, “I like Nintendo!”  Great!  But, an honest man can’t do reviews and always like it.  We have a variety of games and a variety of difference.  If you like everything, you’re going to run into problems because we have specific games for specific interests.  If you enjoy one game, you’re going to have to complain about another game.  That’s the circle of life.  If I don’t complain about Lolo, I will need to complain about Mario.  See the problem?  Mario and Lolo are not equals.  Super Mario Bros. is not a puzzle game based on IQ.  However, “Lolo” is.  If you disagree with me about Lolo, you’re suggesting that intelligence matters and that I’m false for being a disabled person.  You’re not exactly false if there’s enough intelligence in your head.  I just need to make my case and let you know where the art stands at present.  It’s a good game if you’re smart enough.  Then again, do you believe in Lolo or is that just you?




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Lolo-NES-and-Switch-878084806

No comments:

Post a Comment