Translate

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Poem- “Honesty for the Moon”

“Honesty for the Moon”


I will never go to the moon.

I will never reach the sun.

I will never touch a star.

I will never feel a black hole.

I will never come to another planet.

I will never go beyond our sky.

I will never become your astronaut.

I will never have NASA’s budget.

I will never kick a satellite.

I will never go light speed.

I will never see God.

I will never burn rocket fuel.

I will never talk to aliens from outer space.

I will never go through a vortex.

I will never get adopted by UFOs.

I will never afford to travel upon the galaxy.

I will never use a laser gun.

I will never remember Pluto.

I will never moonwalk.

I will never wear stupid glitter.

I will never visit the moon, or visit the sun, or visit the stars.

Never, never, never.

You’ll probably never understand this message.

You want to think the future is always possible.

Well, I hate to tell you the truth, but no.

I will never go to the moon.

And, if you’re a modern creature today in my history, you also never will.

If you can buy me a million diamond rings, maybe we’ll go to the moon.

But until we pay, we need to stay.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Honesty-for-the-Moon-875501122

No comments:

Post a Comment