Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Videogame Review, Heavy Barrel for the NES Top Loader (w/ Brand New Machine)

Videogame Review, Heavy Barrel for the NES Top Loader (w/ Brand New Machine)


If you can’t read and write, forget video games.  When you consider that video game companies offer licenses and terms of use to players you really can’t just play video games without reading and writing.  Try to avoid video games with extremely ridiculous stories; those games can discourage literacy and understanding.  A videogame company cannot just release a game and simply force me to be quiet about the game when I have the right and privilege of education and learning.  That’s illegal in my country.  Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest let’s begin this review.  Heavy Barrel is an action game with shooting and treasure collecting.  I have attitude and it’s required.  The action gets intense for the beginner’s sense of the word- on the Nintendo Entertainment System, expect to see treasures and hear arcade beats of music.  Some people say the NES game is better than the arcade version.  Well, that’s not entirely accurate, but polite manners can be excused.  You can hear a little silence between the moments.  Heavy Barrel runs better in audio and video with the red and yellow cables that my NES Top Loader does not make main function of.  I’m running the machine with RF or radio frequency.  Ironically, Heavy Barrel does not play well on my original Nintendo Entertainment System because the game “drags” and the old NES machine struggles to put the video and audio on display for gameplay.  (For your information, this review and note for video games counts as “freedom of speech”.  It doesn’t matter if a video game programmer is communist or fascist or something of the like.  He must obey the American law if he wants his product to be here.)  The controls are steady and perfect for the job and auto-fire is just a nice option.  Obviously Heavy Barrel is not so much about “control” or else there would be no war to fight in and you must fight in a war with 8-bit display of slogans and uniforms.  My mail was delivered in real life by the United States Postal Service and my video games came in the mail by law and order of shipping in my country.  The audio and video can be tricky for management.  A Nintendo Entertainment System is obviously a library of games from Nintendo and other video game companies.  I do feel bad about games that sneak their way into the library but I’m somewhat powerless to do anything about it.  Just out of honesty, I would recommend to viewers to be careful of unlicensed games and controllers since video game companies in our history would get nerdy and accidental in use.  My good judgement rests with the entertainment and fun in this case.  I don’t like broken games and controllers.  Everything works on my brand new machine even if the game is old and used.  Gameplay is really terrific!  The abstract art does justice, the video feels fresh and bright, and the sounds pump up the modern technology.  I consider this NES equipment modern technology in part due to eBay and online shopping.  Handling the controller is a piece of cake.  You won’t always find challenging, fair games on the Nintendo Entertainment System and Heavy Barrel is a great spark of interest.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Heavy-Barrel-NES-Top-Loader-881499704

No comments:

Post a Comment