Translate

Monday, June 7, 2021

Videogame Review, Sparkle Unleashed for the Playstation 5 (PS5)

Videogame Review, Sparkle Unleashed for the Playstation 5 (PS5)


It’s a retro work of minimalism for colorful orbs between light and darkness.  This PS5 game should appeal to beginners; however, I think experts will be pretty confused and irritated.  Starting around level 40 the colorful orbs will likely begin falling into a hole for you to remember and connect chains of orbs.  You’re probably wondering, “What happens if I forget what orbs fall into the hole?”  Too bad!  And, that’s a big problem.  You’re going to need to guess what orb is falling into the hole.  This forces you to shoot lots of orbs in frustration and the chain may never work.  Graphics and music are 4K TV quality.  But remember, it’s still minimalism.  Just the title screen is full of way too much purple and the fires don’t “ignite” with my feelings and emotions.  I know it’s about light and darkness even if there’s conflict of orbs against magical weapons that are contained in high definition balloons.  My 4K TV is big, really big.  In fact, for Sparkle Unleashed, I think my 4K TV is TOO big.  I’m expected to stretch my eyes very wide near the 4K TV and my eyes just can’t handle all of the information available in visuals and text.  The game is fun for a while.  It’s like an older Xbox game but with more tools and weapons for combat.  We’re not given much of a story on why you need all these orbs and why all these orbs need you to do something with them.  The feature presentation is quite romantic.  Think about it!  You have orbs, that look like balls; and, you must come to the light and escape from darkness.  The PS5 game is very cheap and affordable.  My PS5 controller plays the game very well and I understand the challenges ahead.  You can play in an “unlimited” mode if you’re willing to handle so many orbs, butterflies, wild orbs, and fruitful slogans of maintenance.  Opening new weapons is easy!  Between level 70 and level 80 my PS5 game becomes too hard.  Keep in mind that levels 40 and 50 are already very hard.  Remembering the falling orbs which are in a hole really adds up to the intense feeling and excitement of disappointment.  At least I enjoy the disappointment with some good results.  I’ve had worse.  The Playstation 5 video game console does not use too much electricity.  What happens from this reality is that, as I’m playing the Playstation 5, electricity only gives me so much effect for visual display of affection and personality, near a 4K TV with bright, cheerful modesty of engineering.  I’ve seen better colors on older, vintage gaming consoles, but some old, vintage gaming consoles like the Colecovision and the Virtual Boy were giant users of electricity.  The Playstation 5 appears to be more environmentally friendly at least with some degrees of graphics and entertaining definitions.  I don’t play a video game on my Playstation 5 just because it’s free.  That can be a big mistake!  Sparkle Unleashed was a very interesting game.  The story is plain and kind of boring.  Then again, with a simple message of light and darkness, colors can match until a harvest of seasons is burning fumes.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Sparkle-Unleashed-Playstation-5-881915025

No comments:

Post a Comment