Translate

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Videogame Review, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid on the Playstation 4 (PS4)

Videogame Review, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid on the Playstation 4 (PS4)


This “new” game is familiar to me.  When I play with my PS4 controller, this PS4 game plays very much like Vectron for the Intellivision video game console.  You do get some impressive high definition graphics!  It’s a game that keeps me engaged with attraction for poor controls.  It does sound like a contradiction in terms with words like “attraction” and “poor” but it’s true.  Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is fun to play because it’s a light, easy attraction.  But gamers need to think about more in life and living.  Fun is only one factor.  You also get mechanics or electronic features that are appealing for weak, powerful conflict.  It’s weak and powerful, it’s special and boring, it’s fantastic and lame- the list goes on.  You do need some lame rangers for the enemies to appear more victorious and reasonable.  What am I reasoning on here?  It’s a PS4 game with a mixture of common sense and uncommon sense.  Put those forms of sense together and you’re going to have problems.  Our differences as reviewers have to do with strength and judgement.  We don’t always understand each other.  With all this conflict and drama in fighting with power rangers there’s heat of battle and lame excuses.  One fake power ranger will call himself a “god”.  He’s a bad guy, so it makes sense in terms of story.  Yet, I don’t find him a particular threat in action; I usually just defeat him and my Playstation 4 console beeps.  Wow!  I find this PS4 game fascinating for all the wrong reasons when good guys and bad guys mix up into battle fronts.  Power rangers are sexy, adorable, and wonderfully conflicted of purpose.  Boring people who play the Playstation 4 are also sexy.  As evidence, nobody on a dating website says, “I’m a horrible person with an ugly face.”  And, so, the power rangers find it difficult to admit weakness in the name of defeat with victory.  The game is low-budget; it shows.  My home theater system makes the PS4 game better in audio at first.  Then, when I hit story, I hear too much of some things and hear too little of other things.  Perhaps this isn’t the fault of any programmer in charge.  My home theater system does not work that well with the Atari VCS 800 at all and the Playstation 5 can be “spotty” in music and volume.  Elton John, a famous singer and piano player, is also “spotty”.  The variety in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid is fair and light-hearted on fumes of disappointment and romantic wonder.  Like I’ve said, boring people are sexy.  That includes power rangers.  It’s a teenager’s game and for a good reason.  It’s a really, really violent game.  We do not have blood.  But, we do have blasts, powers, electricity, and laser stuff.  My instructions for the game are understandable and the presentation is relatable; however, once I’m putting in a few hours of gameplay, random results are guaranteed.  I don’t think the blocking works fine.  If anything, I play the PS4 controller for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, just like I play the Intellivision controller for Vectron.  Although the Intellivision and Playstation 4 are video game consoles from different generations, history repeats itself.  Even if the high definition graphics are impressive (and, they are impressive) there’s still a game with “the future” in guesswork.  At least it’s a fun game for a low price!  Some bad games are fun; some fun games are extreme.  I can only manage the basics a little.  This PS4 game reminds me of a lot and I behold it to doubt a lot.  The fantasy is wild, crazy, and deplorable and with modest effort, except for control and relationships of sympathy.  It’s fun, but it’s still not that quality we hope for.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Power-Rangers-Battle-for-the-Grid-PS4-883846526

No comments:

Post a Comment