Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Poem- "Galactic Weather Music"



Poem- "Galactic Weather Music"
Affected days of future regret are golden to the tune of nostalgia,
When a hole in your star keeps its candle burning against one ghost’s talalgia.
*This is an abstract poem of a remote part of space where a ghost’s foot is being healed by the fire from a dug star. Here I combine phrases from TV commercials, weather forecasts, and medical vocabulary. I tend to have huge ideas that burst in me in most every second. With my attention deficit disorder, I focus on specific materials for a long time whereas most others would ignore them with more reaction, judgment, and passivity. This poem exists only in feeling, not reality. My thinking isn’t too critical, yet my imagination isn’t too basic. Poetry is often about going between extremes. If you follow the rules close enough, you’ll end up breaking them anyway. I attended Sacramento State University where students in English Literature classes were basically passing false theories about grammar. I guess all those thousands of dollars paid to school education only allowed me to meet the correct and also the incorrect. Beware of a thinker who doesn’t have feelings. Anyways, I’ve been able to complete this poem because of my disinterest in world cultures. Thumbs up if your nostalgia is clean and ripe to perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment