Translate

Friday, December 9, 2016

Poem- "Giant Steps of Dancing"



Giant Steps of Dancing
Doomed spies add berry forks to jingle as love birds pass charcoal near old college, Then morsels exude from the lonely when magicians use sirens in porridge. *I’m the kind of person who understands abstract paintings. My abstract poems are like abstract paintings. To imagine life while considering them, I just accept all the pictures in my head and gradually feel compassion about them throughout the years. I try to use language that makes sense of the colors yet leaves behind mystery because of the technicality of meanings to lots of teachers. The magicians may be spies or the lonely. I want to extend upon my personal interpretations of jingle bells and attached birds, so I guess ideas can exist in unison even when the holidays are dismissed as little days of awkward care. I don’t just read my poems. I’ve looked at other poets’ works and have come to realize that poets usually don’t solve problems but instead add complexity to the heat of the situations.


No comments:

Post a Comment