Translate

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Poem- "To Draw over Personality"



To Draw over Personality



My place is division of action and material I’m nearer to about sounds,

In truth of so much weather how it is shadow to personal mind by final rounds:

Being a rider of cups with lights on in memory colors to quite hear large jazz,

Something else autumn to lose my crown in low victory through joy and sad of Shiraz;

Balance of passion to check is flow towards meaningful look at new schools for long notions,

As my circle of friends is bigness of smiles through chase on history in night lotions:

More chill of decision keeps me at bay while interruptions soothe my appetite now,

When opinion of bees is weary because appearance of mood is state to real pow;

Discovery by means to land is orchestra in natural theories to great vibes,

Yet melody of insight the summers of old years pass upon keeps me in sweet jibes.







*This is philosophical verse, confession of drinking soda, and my teaching of poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment