Translate

Monday, December 5, 2016

Poem- "Extra Strength in Rustic Angel"



Extra Strength in Rustic Angel
His winkler boat finds a needle in alfalfa hay by saint’s physical shore, While seed heads in animal bedding are its mould of spoilage in a dry snore. *I have plans for images in order to increase passion for abstract ideas. Passion involves intellect when situations turn dry while it is related to intrinsic emotions while the fever gets hot. By “fever”, think intensity of philosophy. I use the cliché about “a needle in a haystack” and add personal colors to my repertoire of religious theories. I get the idea about “extra strength” from a bottle of aspirin and perform my thoughts out for agricultural studies. I’m the kind of guy who looks up various subjects taught at schools and mixes up rumors with handfuls of cultures. A “dry snore” can be a failure of the seeds to work or a seed’s aspiration of carbon dioxide. This poem is from an experienced heart, so enjoy!

**The angel painting is by Bernhard Plockhorst.

No comments:

Post a Comment