Translate

Monday, December 12, 2016

Poem- "Finger Rain Delight"



Finger Rain Delight

Pressure in tall skies with absence of sports reveals our new moon,
After my thirsty Chinook wings in cloudburst from greasy prune.
*Try to think of those junk food commercials, then consider the images here. Or for that matter, look at the painting “Autumn Hug” by Leonid Afremov. I have poems that display abstract language in place of abstract paintings, yet they are like abstract paintings. Native Americans are interesting to me. I’m the kind of guy who looks at a name like “dreamcatcher” and imagines new language with use of such a name. Supposedly, a prune is raining over the Chinook while weather practically explodes with color. By “absence of sports”, I can mean a memorial land with no sports or America’s transcendence of capital means. I like strange poems!

**The Wikipedia photo is from YAMAMAYA. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Fruits_Prunus_domestica.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment