Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Poem- "Lose Face to Make up"



Lose Face to Make up
Our sun’s gold fix in excellent hold gains over us by degree with amusing range, While Super Moon takes up her jet in red sails with darts toward Sunbelt’s royal change. *I wrote this with a vision of the female hero “Super Moon”! I also here talk about the Sunbelt that California has for most of its state. Sunbelt is a theorem for “it’s hot here”. Super Moon could be going at the sun or the earth itself, and the jet in red sails would be very pretty as witness of it. “Gold fix” is ironically an economic term that’s chiefly British somewhat, but I imagine our close star graduating in flying colors. It’s an abstract poem with an insurmountable number of possible images you can have in your mind of it. I think my mind is all over my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment