Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Poem- "Mother's Tongue on Ice"


By Elliot Moore from London, England - Shadow People, CC BY-SA 2.0, Link
Thanks Wikipedia!

Mother’s Tongue on Ice
Return by demand through a case to save
More lives on additional orders with fever,
When the sky in your blood makes kissing face
Over holiday price like one angry beaver:
Voices on her silver blow away shadows
From my visualized hat in these black horse dreams,
Thus I evict our reservation on casual voyage
By show wrapping orange box reams;
Again there’s value type to soft tail just
As electrifying cross for lights north up green,
When extended returns towards Swiss dragons
Keep time in few windows near quiet black knights seen.




*I wrote this in unison with my television, which gave me ideas.  The poem is an exaggeration of my family life because I’ve studied various kinds of Spanish literature.  I like this poem because it has new ideas that sound like old conversations.  I just get that feeling, you know?  

No comments:

Post a Comment