Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Poem- "Odd Moment"

Odd Moment

I have a drink of old, fine wine.
My cheeks sting just as much.
Dad lays it along the line.
The phone tells me such and such.
Shirt is almost blue and plain as your time.
Where to go I’ll search an answer at my rhyme.
Rome, Juliet, where did you go?
I’ve almost let butter flow.
Another time is another rhyme.
I’ve got more places to go.
History’s at its rhyme.
Girls leave the boys to show.

So I’m gone in the wind at grasp.
You let me arrive at my cusp.
We’re onto matters as such laughter.
Ears of ours fill with glee.
Too much happens on a whim.
There’s stars and stripes as much to him.
I’ll go and search an answer.
Way so much burns for my sea.
Let’s go and search a request.
My shirt’s as on as best.
History’s at its rhyme.
Girls leave the boys to show.




https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/odd-moment/

No comments:

Post a Comment