Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Videogame Review, Berserk for the Atari 2600


Videogame Review, Berserk for the Atari 2600

Flaring with confidence on its variations of maze-like difficulties.  Different challenges from the video computer system will leave you with a small heart for robots who excel at odds only to even out in extinction through careless shapeshifting.  Really, lasers are great here.  My Atari 2600 joystick has such definitive movements in what it presents as a small, black device.  I’m talking the original joystick here.  Movements are often like keys I make to shift my trapped guy into random orbits beyond all measure of common sense.  Everything in Berserk speaks in special terms, special movements.  Evil Otto (which might be my metaphor as well) is nothing but a smiling face going after me while I’m so confused by all the robotic show of progress and denial of humanoid life.  Really I’m at odds with Berserk on the Atari 2600 and fulfilled with initial progress as well as relatively finished goals, to enter between holes and shoot at rectangular laser beams against the slopes of machines who prefer suicide on occasions.  Don’t get me wrong; I’m not promoting self-death theories, but art in Berserk is general and rather magnificent for what it implies, what it presents, even if video using the old RF screws is a little hairy in screen effects or sounds go off kilter from emergency room sound effects as indicated when you attempt shooting a wall from less than an inch, as magnificent and rolling on TV and with sheer progress along lines/rows of defeat.  Each maze is like a constant bug on which Atari’s craftsmanship, amplifications, and serious onslaught of information only beckon on a question in my universe: “Why did Atari split Berserk into different versions anywhere from Atari 2600 to the Arcade Department?”  When I’m attempting at Berserk I’m imagining the illegal peace, the unjustified manners from Evil Otto’s technological crew towards the past’s version of the future- in particular, the entire planet is a maze conundrum, designed by faceless pursuits upon the glowing pavements of fiction of a certain type, although, however Atari touches on Berserk now and whenever I’m ready at old gaming, perhaps the new Atari will create something for the masses with their upcoming console.  Atari has often had its dreams canceled because of the public’s hatred.  Yeah, it’s like that.  I’ll cover my ears the next time I hear a Star Wars fan complain too much and whine about new explanations from Lucas Arts, Atari fans may be the same irritating force depending on the occasion; besides, where have all the good times gone?  Immature criticism by Atari fans and Star Wars fans has ruined Earth let alone the genuine kindness older people may presume of the 50’s time.  Berserk here is a complete package on its future and relative goods of conflict, so there’s time, moments out of entertainment when boredom softens into interest, interest into action, and action into seemingly infinite problem-solving.  Other games exist for Atari guys!  Despite the sickening motions you may assume when confronting powerful robots and Evil Otto’s bouncing prestige, Berserk also lays out separate difficulties with my Atari 2600 Jr.’s handy switch to the top right of the black-and-silver, imperfect triangle console.  Yes, my words sound funny.  Too much has happened in my life for me to just ignore the possibilities of gaming as a relatively experienced gamer of questionable video game systems like the Dreamcast or the Atari box.  Atari, please make more games for me, I’ve been impressed by versions of Centipede given over the years and Berserk on my 2600 is icing on a cake as well as depth in material.  People can talk to themselves while playing games, feeling their voices coming out of their throats and lips, feeling the magic and odd virtue of self-communicating on a dire basis of future gaming as well as excellence of gaming and playing for fun, as Berserk provides that vibe of total darkness of which I game against supposed rooms with so much passion and secret enthusiasm I almost fail again before robots run up to me and give me the kiss of death.  You know what would be good for a new Berserk game on Xbox One or PS4?  How about moving walls, robots trapped in box offices, a frowning Evil Otto?  My Atari 2600 lets me imagine such stuff.


https://youtu.be/J0kWqjDUu7o

No comments:

Post a Comment