Translate

Friday, March 2, 2018

Beach Volleyball Review, Pepperdine at USC, Pac-12 Network HD, Aired Feb 28th 2018



Beach Volleyball Review, Pepperdine at USC, Pac-12 Network HD, Aired Feb 28th 2018

College Beach Volleyball

This game’s too suggestive to recommend.  I’m not new to beach volleyball.  In fact I’ve spent more than a year now watching the sport to which colleges ought to take command of with a bit of prejudice natural in athletes everywhere.  Strength in numbers is not exactly a joke after all.  Much has happened in this volleyball game that I find revealing, silly, or flat out showy.  For through and through I’m not exactly a fan of “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift even if it plays for the whole beach volleyball arena (if I can call it an arena without being politically incorrect).  When truth like this is precise there’s little room for error.  But people may want to hear me out as to why I find the whole song stupid as well as the volleyball performance flaky.  1st off volleyball athletes here continually touch their bottoms while the song is being played and need constant reminders of their behinds throughout the game.  2nd off when Taylor Swift says “haters gonna hate” in slur over and over I begin to think that she is the one hating.  Try seeing how a music teacher would feel about this.  “How does this sports game help the liberal arts of musical expression and great athleticism in aggressive and spirited events in sports?”  Missing words on my opinion are not an option here because I can make my meanings less complete and comfortable to deal with.  Are you concerned about criticism?  So am I.  In fact everyday I go through this cycle of disputing and soothing means to act on my sympathy levels for which the volleyball athletes who are women don’t help on with their saucy, inappropriate manners.  I’ve watched women in golf and I don’t see them constantly touch their butts out of boredom.  Some of the beach volleyball athletes in this program actually walk at times like a wrestler named Stone Cold Steve Austin.  He’s known by World Wrestling Entertainment as “the rattlesnake” while he drinks beer and dismisses the painful protocol of his career from time to time.  And, he is an arrogant son of a bitch.  Not really appropriate for female volleyball athletes to walk like the rattlesnake, huh?  Really not appropriate for anyone except for soldiers and wrestlers and perhaps serious readers.  My family are just innocent victims and whenever I mention this volleyball game to Nathan he thinks I’m being too sensitive.  (Although to this day Nathan my little brother needs time for more learning.)  Quite simple.  I DON’T CARE ABOUT A WOMAN’S BODY unless there’s special appeal and good morality.  Do I want a woman to be worse than any man who had lived before her?  Hell no!  The point of feminism is that women can do what a man does without getting into the evil things of the world that there had ever been.  Everything in this volleyball game seems automatic and rather dismissive of nature’s input on things.  Why do these women give each other high fives no matter what it is they’re doing?  Does the idea of losing strike their fancy?  Should a woman feel confident for losing?  Or rather there’s a lot of dumb fashion women follow these days like the wonder boots or the sleek perfume bottles.  Fashion may add some skin to a lady but there’s other stuff around her.  Not to mention that “Shake It Off” suggests gratification and stripping rather than love and sensual appeal.  Both men and women need to love others.  Is there love in that song?  No.  My voice isn’t screaming here.  For that matter try to imagine a new voice from someone like me who has schizophrenia and hasn’t been heard in the fashion world.  Fashion is bias.  People are left on the streets with their unheard voices and Pac-12 just expects us to get into their sports no matter how much the athletes abuse moral codes from.  Honestly if a woman wants to rub her butt she should do it in the bedroom or bathroom.  Such behavior isn’t something I hate on but rather suggest something else in its replacement besides silly butt-grabbing motion.  This isn’t hate speech.  This is care speech.  Does my truth offend you because of actual senses or the mechanical society you live in whether liberal or conservative or some other ideology?  It’s only figurative when I as a liberal say that “people are created equal”.  Why?  Because I sense nature, the inner workings of volleyball sports, thrill and ride as such a destination of path can be for my confusing goals.  So for women I’m not suggesting a ban on women sports but better refinement of the energetic blood-flowing craft.  Do you actually want to read my belief?  Are so many claims of equality excuses by the public so that they don’t have to consider negative opinion and questionable art?  Maybe I’m scolding my audience off a little like a teacher.  So if we excuse the sexual appetite these female athletes actually have there’s energy and tremendous activity to reply to.  Now I know that humans can absorb all sorts of information with mixtures of pain and pleasure and so I hope my praise on the females’ athleticism here interrupts my negative opinion to the point of immediate, sensual, and moral comfort.  That’s equality from my perspective.  How would ladies feel if they saw male baseball athletes spanking their own butts throughout an entire baseball game?  My Gosh!  All such ladies would be protesting in the streets about excessive male behavior.  Excessive female behavior is no better or worse.  Enough with this nonsense on boring butts! 



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

No comments:

Post a Comment