Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Videogame Review, Marvel Pinball Epic Collection Vol. 1 for the PS4

Photo Attribution: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Pinball
Videogame Review, Marvel Pinball Epic Collection Vol. 1 for the PS4

This pinball game is confused in so much noise.  Not only is there lots of noise, it’s arrogance.  As for one example of playing a session on this collection I’d first go to one table and get congratulated from some unknown stranger about earning nearly 3 million points, then I’d get shunned and dissed at by Spiderman for earning nearly 12 million points.  How does that make sense?  Hulk’s war on his war table is pathetic and weak as are the instructions within the game in-and-out.  Lights indicate the presence of obstacles we need to touch and yet they don’t work so well with the unreliable pinballs, so I’m constantly hitting pinballs in various colors, attempt after attempt of grabbing the light switches practically through favor only to in turn get dizzy/sick from those sound waves of mayhem.  Maybe I’m implying there’s peace within the pinball borders to which Marvel comics ought to add onto their value with implicating appeal but I’ll be honest and say this PS4 game should’ve revealed more of what’s to be liked and favorited about superheroes and glaring villains.  Hope against time is my strategy since begging leaves me interested in all the confusion and noise in the sense of fun but not dignity to which Marvel should have great capability of presentation towards their personal, abstract slopes of imagination.  Voices are scattered among the pinball tables at such random tunes and realms of presence I begin shuddering because there’s no indication anywhere in the game, not even an instruction manual, as to who’s talking where, how, and why.  Noise, confusion.  Marvel probably requires that I read hundreds upon thousands of their  comic books to understand anything in Marvel Pinball, for there’s no stories or background scenes given upon enough explanation.  Just seems to me that the comic book company as well as the Zen Pinball programmers think of all the complex stories and amusing histories as just lights and noise and I don’t think much respect is given its due on their own end.  Let me tell people interested in reviewing things themselves this- don’t squeeze all possible meanings down to one word or else you’ll speak very weirdly and perhaps with vulgar mannerism.  Ask yourself this question.  Is a word better than its given definition?  Think about it and consider that I’m laying down the line on Marvel Pinball in terms of definitions and not exactly by individually written words although specific focus matters.  Playing certain modern games ought to be like intermingling with complexities on sensual life in art even if Marvel Pinball provides us with more than several tables and graphics in the 1st volume designed to wake up the dead everywhere in the certain gaming worlds as much as possible.  Arrogance is glaring here.  It’s like Marvel comes up with the most ridiculous visuals and sounds, including distracting mumblings and screams to glaring colors, as though I’m actually deaf to any reason or logic given to numb senses.  Marvel, I can hear you, and I don’t like you on this piece, your game I mean.  Heroes are supposed to be super without being jarring and weak in social appeal and that general onslaught of information really bangs things up for me whenever gameplay is commingled with its own incompetent, nauseating wit, as given in pieces without the loose translation of giddiness or subtle refuge.  Now, imagine if I opened up a comic book and on the very first page Hulk leaped out and made stupid yelps at altered high volume and mutant pitch.  However you try to imagine that concept, it’s less pleasing for sure when I’m pushed in different directions by the pinball game in absence of thorough details and something more specific on my HD TV.  Honestly I’ve put a good amount of time into this mutant mess until patience is geared beyond healthy measures of dispute, hence Marvel may accept my apologies for me seeming less confident and more angry.  Don’t try to get rid of anger from anyone including myself and Hulk; instead, let’s try channeling our efforts at gaming and programming for the better good of Marvel and superheroes.  As a matter of fact, internet users these days are more like casual programmers of things like Facebook and YouTube Red so perhaps the Zen Pinball company assists itself on non-working manners at moments to the point of understanding and slight management.  We need more information about the unknown strangers and histories and this game was irritating to deal with.  Sorry.  





https://youtu.be/XRlWQn6ZBUM

No comments:

Post a Comment