Translate

Monday, July 9, 2018

Videogame Review, PAC-MAN for Google Play



Videogame Review, PAC-MAN for Google Play

Although Pac-Man can grow in size and chase a ghost towards a dark vacuum on my Galaxy s9, body size is not a consistent factor of ego due to poor gameplay and Samsung’s redundant fashion on Google’s presentation of PAC-MAN, or what may be considered an advertisement we don’t have to pay for no matter how much pain I’m in, no matter how my finger (thumb or pointing finger) blocks the screen and our yellow ball of speed (Pac-Man) fails to cut corners in accuracy, fun, and serious entertainment.  Well, I haven’t paid for this.  Instead what you’ll find is a missing menu because it isn’t there- for that matter, Namco should’ve gotten more involved and put a menu (options, selections, difficulties) somewhere in PAC-MAN.  Menus have existed for the Pac-Man series since the Atari 2600 console.  A menu is basically like gameplay used to help control oncoming sessions ahead, like what you’ll find on MS. PAC-MAN for the Sega Genesis and PAC-MAN for the Nintendo Entertainment System.  Perhaps new gamers won’t have too many conflicting ideas in regards to Google Play for PAC-MAN; in fact, everything can seem to be in bliss for them; it’s their privilege, their way for modern gaming of which old and new don’t always collide at all.  Yes, we’re supposed to eat ghosts with our yellow ball of speed (Pac-Man) who seems more likely to count dots on my Galaxy s9 instead of sharp turns and troubling blue ghosts.  Are you angry from reading this review yet?  I haven’t been negative on no ground just yet.  Realize I’m going for 2 things in this questionable review: 1) I’m trying to help Google make money by providing my input here (although I’m paid nothing), and 2) I’m trying to help Namco create a better PAC-MAN through revelations of my experience and encounter with the Pac-Man series (although I’m paid nothing).  Let’s analyze the game here.  What’s noticeable is the lack of menu.  Even the arcade machine had an implicating menu for the 25-cent quarter inserts.  There’s a huge, giant logo of “Google” all over the map in PAC-MAN and that itself can turn off political thinkers despite the fact none of them really play many videogames.  Who cares about those critics?  Nobody can help it if such haters can’t discover truth and beauty in the Pac-Man series.  Besides, the Japanese programmers who help develop video games are likely to have their own bias and meaning for the privilege of playing a game.  Here, on my Galaxy s9, I not only find my finger failing to put command on Pac-Man’s turns, but also find a quarter of my hand blocking the playing field where Pac-Man rolls the dice.  Random things occur on those moments until I find myself either dying in Pac-Man’s shoes or shooting off in directions which pull me where mystery frustrates my concentration.  In addition to these problems, each ended game brings me to Google’s unhelpful, broken map for PAC-MAN that I can’t play in, and I have to go through a bizarre process of pinch-and-touch with my phone to get anywhere back onto the former playing field which doesn’t include a menu and is so easy I find the lack of good controls ridiculous.  Google should’ve just charged me more money and given me a proper game.  People shouldn’t feel like they’re going through extensive research (which serves as my predicament and agony) only to come up short on Pac-Man entertainment, wild fun, and creative joystick movements.  PAC-MAN on my Atari 5200 is way, WAY better than this.  Samsung has embarrassed us with this one.  Snake on Google Play is recommended for readers in opposition to PAC-MAN: it isn’t a classic, but it works anyway. 



https://youtu.be/h6j4C64bdQI

No comments:

Post a Comment