Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Videogame Review, Snake for Google Play



Videogame Review, Snake for Google Play

Here’s an excellent game where a bad snake can eat his own apple.  You control a snake in blue skin who goes after more and more apples to eat while his tail grows longer and longer.  The game ends when his head bumps into a wall or his tail, so there’s enough challenge since the open field maze itself lets you uncover patches of grass for Adam’s apple.  Snake isn’t religious though.  It’s a mere parody of the idea of Garden Eden over Google Play- in particular, the Bible was not founded on the United States and we’ve had resources from Silicon Valley and San Francisco to thank for on our software library, especially from our combining populations who help add the marketshare to Google Play’s current infrastructure.  What’s challenging in this game reminds me of Tetris for the Gameboy or Qix for the Atari 5200, more closer to Qix on the Atari 5200 because of its linear trailers visualized on TV for it.  Challenge, of course, has to go somewhere.  I put this more in the puzzle genre than the arcade genre.  But there’s minimalism of attractive beeps and chomping sounds which proves its accurate measure for entertainment on my Galaxy s9.  My phone is a computer and a device for telecommunication.  No stupid political monger will find Snake hilarious, half of the reason (hate) being due to ageism and half of the reason (obstacles) being due to anti-technological aspects.  Yep, I’m burning with criticism here.  Such idiots deserve my poor ideas until I snap them into literary perfection on what’s true quality, true colors, for the missing pieces to our lives: Google and Galaxies.  Next stop?  Up my head from the rear you’ll find the poor snake struggling to get his apples upon the field’s relationship to his teasing, cute mouth.  Honestly his tongue when it’s stuck out looks ridiculous and faithful towards the holy fruit.  Call it macaroni if you will!  Everything pays off in my speech after I’ve learned enough words to express my ignorance in a vacuum, for my feelings go somewhere and the snake follows me around in my head.  Readers find me funny before I’ve said anything meaningful on faith.  Something flows in me beyond my consciousness although dispute leaves my doubts with flavor for the privilege, emotions for the vacuum, despite any and all circumstances related to my Pac-Man fever.  United States has been designed for United States and beyond from our increasing reflection on cultures, not just some puppy eating Chinese food or another rare opportunity for Polish clients further east.  Snake can be played out of humor, daily mishap, and really gross encounters.  Let’s have the snake eat our lunch and make it too! 




https://youtu.be/D4AYZGbHZmM

No comments:

Post a Comment