Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Videogame Review, UNO Rayman for the PS4 (Playstation Network)



Videogame Review, UNO Rayman for the PS4 (Playstation Network)

It’s not poetry.  While I love the decorations and charisma which are present in this game, people need to actually be playing with me and holding cards to show for anything in UNO Rayman to be interesting, vivid, and romantic of subtlety.  That’s my bias for ya!  UNO was played between me and classmates at Poinsettia Elementary School in Ventura from my past and it succeeded due to physical contact.  Really, physical contact.  UNO can be political though.  Just the name “UNO” is Spanish for solo, singular, less than double on double for the count.  Mrs. Nale approved us on the UNO game we played and we cheated, poked each other’s ribs, and added local color into Ventura’s beauty of the Pier, Oxnard, and Anacapa Island.  Almost nobody lived on that island, nor cared about the dead cattle, because UNO was played by our human touch, our sharing hands, our love which left us fresh and happy for the show on multiple cards of color, prestige, and numerical bias.  For that matter, UNO is fashionable and practical for showing off your stuff, which is possible for UNO Rayman due to video chat and online networking and 2-player function, only without that human touch of physical contact.  Maybe except for the physical contact with controllers.  Still, I can’t figure out why this game was released for PS4.  Everything goes on in the game so fast, so rapidly, I get wildly confused, wildly flustered, and terribly at co-machinery gameplay.  Rules are hardly explained anywhere.  Often I’m finding myself working against myself while trying to poke through numbers on the imaginary table beyond belief and realistic excellence, even if purple cloud-streaks or finished up-keeping disturb my peace along the timer’s watch over me, impersonal eyes from the machine at me after I go and go, to pick a card, any card, upon the very mass that should’ve been given more physical contact, more cheating, more playing with numbers before the other players who might be disguised rather than emotional in true colors.  Pushing a button in less than a second isn’t the same as struggling, actually struggling, to draw the cards physically.  Nothing comes to me fairly here.  It’s like I’m picking up after other people’s messes including the programmers.  Being in the playing field makes me dizzy and I can’t utter this in vain since the very nature around me leaves the memories behind my doubts towards UNO Rayman however it appeals to artificial bounds instead of common sense and decency.  A lot of teachers could probably remove their cards fine in this UNO game by acceptance for such formal, unemotional gameplay that follows rules more than our actual conduct under the real world’s atmosphere, visibility, and future no matter how absurd or senseless.  Does following exact rules matter more to the programmers than wit, intrigue, and natural performance among players in real life?  Come on!  I only understand this game in terms of mechanics above all else except child psychology and intervening numbers on our natural selves and behalf, so, although UNO Rayman may treat us to sleeping, lazy fairies and dumb swamp-eaters who mix up our cards in burps and guttural explosions, maybe we should try actually playing UNO for real and not get so caught up in fashion and dictations of machinery and social media on Sony’s part.  It’s impersonal, excessively sweet, and (unfortunately) lacking our cognition in action and card-share.  



https://youtu.be/ebU9cWR6H58

No comments:

Post a Comment