Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2018

TV Show Review, My Little Pony, “Too Many Pinkie Pies”, Season 3 Episode 3




TV Show Review, My Little Pony, “Too Many Pinkie Pies”, Season 3 Episode 3

There’s a lot of pink going on here.  I guess she can’t help herself for being so pink until stars come from heaven in Twilight’s honor for her studies of tanning, zapping horns, feeding the animals, and leaving Pinkie Pie out to dry with the only pony she isn’t attracted to: herself.  Maybe she’s been inching up to her lost behavior for the trek among ruined barns near the closest heavens of unpicked apples beneath a country pony’s scope- typically mean and quite aroused in opposition to stillness.  Because I’m schizophrenic and make unimportant poses, I think Applejack would hate my guts to the very end since my pending thoughts may disturb her polite prejudice into aggression around the weathervane.  Pinkie has some problems I relate to: hyper activity, lack of focus, and ruined confidence along pretensions within the borders of partying on the count of sheer stupidity, even if the little balloons on her butt make anything seem magical in her exaggerations, just when she’s so gay and only pardons a drying wall out of Princess Twilight’s violent dictations, laser horn, and gross humor.  Honestly I’m pretty stuck up about this episode.  Pinkie Pie already looks very plain and dull in her privilege for candy and silly moves; I’m watching, I’m watching, I’m watching… yes, she’s very pink with balloons tattooed onto her flank by the sudden magic of friendship, in an environment where fools can be so smart because they’re really out there, really dumb, and perfectly designed by unique brushes in Hasbro Studios for Equestria.  Pardon my French.  My writing indicates very well how acknowledged I am of imageless words flowing across my page in harmony and defeat over Pinkie Pie’s influence on my boredom where everything hurts, including her feelings which bring back the magic after regressions in time turn her page as much for random privilege as for insanity.  For the matter I find her despicable, being like a modern Daffy Duck for pony-lovers wherever looniness causes her stillness to confusedly bind with harmony through scary associations.  Bugs Bunny was wise and patient; Daffy Duck was noisy and belligerent.  Pinkie Pie can be worse than both of those idiots.  Cartoons themselves accentuate the idiocy upon humankind, and ponykind, arrested into stupidity with glee from dark hearts splintered with light and glow.  Where’s my theory?  You’ll have to guess.  At least my opinion is expressed with partial statements to the whole theory- Pinkie Pie is crazy, insipid, and a bouncing blockhead.  Only heaven will know where her numbers are.  



https://youtu.be/9Rql0r3Jvo4

No comments:

Post a Comment