Translate

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Poem- “A Fight”

“A Fight”



I’m embraced by arms of the sea.
Food takes itself in where my eye reaches our land.
Waves get soaked upon its mass over conflict.
Hair doesn’t cover every part near the roaring ocean into battle.
Bubbles drip along the popping wind.
My looks don’t come from the surface until my depth is realized.
The sun must be closing in across poetry in motion.
Light bursts in noise without the connection between reflection and reflection.
Dreams appear to be marked, sleep marks the spot close in love.
Space is taken away from use for mysterious distance.
Earth will rotate on the stillness- surface, depth, and whole.
Appeal to readers rests in my page for brilliant radiance against changes.
Change starts from forgotten weight, stillness begins from a new passing.
Our seeds grow due to vacuums within reason as memorial to us.
Vibrations fall by stillness where the change rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment