Translate

Monday, July 15, 2019

Poem- “Lazy”

“Lazy”




You don’t need to teach?
Fine, I’ll just walk away.
The world doesn’t revolve on you anyway.
Maybe one of my friends can suggest a new class to me.
Some guy next to me will give me a pencil.
A lined sheet of paper, a small notebook, a long ruler.
Even an idiot likes the color pink.
Give me a pink eraser.
2 + 2 = 4
Who needs a man like you?
Do you even want to say you’re a man?
Let us get a new teacher.
Our planet keeps spinning and won’t give up the beans so soon.
Harvesting involves necessary lessons.
But, you don’t want to teach.
Circumstance like this one has me worried about you.
Information is received and not created too often.
Personal discovery can let me understand without studying more.
Yes, we may look at books, but the books may not look at us.
Justice done to studying must be implemented over the radar.
Sooner or later, kids in your class will have to leave.
Why not teach until departure?
You’re a teacher, right?
That job title is given to you and you should use it.
I’m a poet, but I’m never going to say, “I don’t need to write poetry.”
A slacker pretends to work.
So stop pretending to be something you’re not.








https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Lazy-805743037

No comments:

Post a Comment