Translate

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Dish Review, Corn on the Cob with Sweet Red Chili Sauce



Dish Review, Corn on the Cob with Sweet Red Chili Sauce


I’ve taken my corn where feelings are perceived.  Using a microwave was necessary to give my corn the flavor related to heat and moisture distinct for itself by micro-wave cooking.  Preparations were easy- take a cob in the husk, remove the husk, wet the corn, wrap the corn in a wet paper towel, and cook it in the microwave on a ceramic plate for 5 minutes.  No more than 5 minutes, please.  (You don’t want popcorn!)  Eating popcorn requires a different method of cooking and usually revolves on treats-reception.  Be careful of the wet paper towel from bringing the plate out of the microwave because it’s hot and the fingers are better for chilling.  Are you chilling right now?  Well, my corn on the cob needed work.  I brushed some sweet red chili sauce on my corn on the cob with a kitchen brush until the sauce was evenly spread and coated between the kernels.  People also may eat popcorn or “kettle corn” with additional spices like chocolate, butter, cheese, and caramel.  Adding sauce to my cob and bringing the corn to my table after some time spent on preparations helped give up plenty of excessive heat inside the kernels and generally upon the entire dish set with a holder and two cob-piercers.  Over the hills where I live there’s great excitement above the floor near approaching neighbors across the way and we may never see eye to eye; however, it’s rather peaceful here- people generally go their merry way and I’m left to my cooking under the roof in cozy spaces.  Obstacles define various moments in cooking from required steps within goals undertaken.  But let’s taste the corn.  Working with corn gets easy on the microwave end due to ongoing pursuit technological on radar and life made over tasks, like candy to dreams.  Heading into the dreamlike fantasy realized under terms of reality suits me fine even when names are less recognized than ideas for me personally.  Okay, okay, so my corn on the cob doesn’t exactly have a trademark for this specified recipe along the lines between resource and evidence.  So what?  Maybe this combination of corn and sauce ought to be called “Sweet Red Corn” or “the Red Cob” or something of that nature; then again, when coming up with copyrightable names I try researching for the names first before labeling my objects with them, so the two names previously mentioned may not apply for my regard to laws and copyright.  It’s important!  One time, I thought of the name “Rainbow Soda” and, before labeling a poem’s name with it, I checked it up on Google.  Good thing I did!  It’s supposedly a trademark name used in a fictional comic.  And, thus, the phrase can’t be mine and the name was never used in any literature until now; now, I’m just pointing it out to give some education on the matter.  Basically my corn on the cob is partially my responsibility since the sauce used over the kernels is a local company’s mainstay for Albertsons next door.  I didn’t make the sauce, the microwave, or the corn itself.  It’s delicious, it’s sweet, it’s spicy, and very corny!

No comments:

Post a Comment