Translate

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Poem- “Living in the Evidence”

“Living in the Evidence”

Some people can’t reveal the evil without becoming it.
We’re right in following the evidence if we’re still good people.
But, if my word is mistaken, a horrible nature will result.
Evidence isn’t just in the pudding.
You must be responsible in understanding the actual nature of my statement.
Don’t provide me with corrections and live through false examples.
A bad example drawn from my statement doesn’t have to get lived in.
Saying isn’t always doing, doing isn’t always saying.
Giving bad news shouldn’t revolve on you in living through such evil.
My imperfect answer can give you the opportunity to make worse perfections.
Perfection simply means fullness.
Giving in to fullness risks in appearance for a status totally devoid of outside influence.
It’s easy to look at my speech in parts and revolve on complete, total destruction.
Follow yourself in living the evidence if it’s good, or, if it’s bad, still be innocent.
Questionable evidence only deserves righteous attention.
Vital factors to my comment don’t have to invite evil response.
There’s evidence out there which you don’t need to follow so much.
A statement may be taken however you want to take it unless you’re mistaken.
How could you show me what’s wrong with my theory and become so foul by it?
I don’t need to actually take in the poison of my theories; just awareness, please.








https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Living-in-the-Evidence-804571418

No comments:

Post a Comment