Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Videogame Review, Tiger-Heli for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Brand New NES Max Controller)

Videogame Review, Tiger-Heli for the Nintendo Entertainment System (w/ Brand New NES Max Controller)


Ouch!  My hands hurt.  Do not tell me to be happy.  When someone is in pain, you don’t just tell the person to be “happy” and get over it.  It’s not that easy when it comes to pain.  Besides, the NES Max Controller is only more effective in fire from fire buttons and not turbo buttons.  The fire buttons on my NES Max are higher up, and, the turbo buttons on my NES Max are lower down.  I can’t be “positive” while experiencing pain.  You know that!  Do you experience pain?  Well, if you experience pain, I can’t just tell you to be “happy” about it.  Does that make sense?  Anyways, let’s get on to reviewing- as you know, the game is very plain with the battles to take place between planes, oceans, and tracks.  My hands hurt.  No, I’m not literally screaming.  My hands just hurt.  Tiger-Heli is very difficult with the NES Max controller.  If anything, when I remember the original NES controller (the “classic” controller you see as a stereotype of Nintendo Entertainment System), the NES Max controller makes the game even more difficult.  Moving with the helicopter takes a lot of guts on my end.  My left hand, and, my right hand, can feel the sharp edges around the NES Max controller and it’s not a pretty sight.  My high score of points is lower with the NES Max controller.  So, maximum control (depending on the game) can actually make things worse for a game to play.  “Joy” (as in, “joypad”) can be a problem in terms of gameplay.  Why do I feel joy with the NES Max controller if ever?  It depends on the game and what I’m doing.  Tiger-Heli is a joke.  Although, I don’t see the charm from maximum control when the difficulty is worse.  Everything in the game is intense.  The playing field for your helicopter is very crowded and you will even see airplanes rushing towards you starting at Level #3.  Tiger-Heli would be a much better game with a bigger TV screen and a bigger TV video of gameplay.  So, for example, during gameplay, on my modest flatscreen TV, I can constantly see the “black bars” to the sides of TV video.  When you play old video games on a high definition TV you will often see the “black bars” to the sides of video.  The “standard definition” TV is in the center; the black bars, as you can see, are to the sides of standard definition TV.  Because I see those “black bars” over and over again during gameplay I begin to wonder what Tiger-Heli would be like with HD TV.  It’s difficult to tell; and, it’s difficult to play.  Maximum control, depending on the game, can be less than minimum control due to the nature of gameplay; especially, for shooters.  (My hands now feel better from typing this review.)  The Nintendo 64 controller is more ergonomic than the NES Max controller.  The Nintendo 64 controller has “more room to play” with the handles and switches.  The NES Max controller, believe it or not, is tiny, very tiny, and generally hard on the hands.  (I’m stretching my hands and arms out during this review to recover from pain.)  It’s hard to be happy about pain.  Every critic must deal with the public.  The public is a source of pleasure; however, the public is a source of pain, also.  And, the public, the public with bad habits and poor entertainment, will almost always tell you to “be happy” about their pain, defects, and mistakes.  That’s why I usually ignore the public.  I review a game by honesty and not by dishonesty.  To be “happy” about “pain” is crazy.  Are you happy about pain?  You are?  Okay, jump off the building; I will catch you anyway.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Tiger-Heli-NES-Max-Controller-902947788

No comments:

Post a Comment