Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Poem- “Naked Truth”

“Naked Truth”


You read a book.

And, then, you put the book down.

Tell me.

What does the book say?


You do not remember everything from the book.

Nobody does.

A human brain is not a computer.

A human brain is flesh, blood, and tissue.

So, you do not remember everything from the book.

Nobody remembers everything from the book.


Have you been reading my poems?

Okay!

You read my poems.

What do my poems say?


You do not remember everything from my poems.

Nobody does.

In fact, I do not remember my own poems as always.

My brain is not a computer.

I take prescriptions for schizophrenia.

So, I do not remember everything from my poems.

Nobody remembers everything from my poems.


“You’re such a liar.”

Yeah.

So what?

Join the club.

Welcome to Earth.


Do you remember how many periods are in this poem?

Look again.

Oh, too late!

You’re such a liar.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Naked-Truth-904402089

No comments:

Post a Comment