Translate

Monday, January 3, 2022

Videogame Review, Dead or Alive 3 for the Microsoft Xbox (w/ Original Xbox Controller)

Videogame Review, Dead or Alive 3 for the Microsoft Xbox (w/ Original Xbox Controller)


Dead or Alive 3 should be called “Paper or Plastic, Three Times”.  Do you know any human being who can land on rocks, from hundreds of feet away, towards the cliff, head on, to the rocks, falling at such a great leap from the cliff, and, even BE alive?  The fighters look more like rubber than flesh.  Yes, I know people were loving Dead or Alive 3.  I did love this game, too.  But, now when I look at the game, see how non-real the game is; and, when I read positive reviews about the fake game, I can’t help but laugh like a crazy person.  Really?  Did positive, polite, nice, fancy reviewers believe Dead or Alive 3 was REAL?!  I don’t believe it.  A human being does not fall off the ninja headquarters from hundreds of tall buildings, and “live”, in real life.  So, what happened?  Why did reviewers fall in love with Dead or Alive 3 and actually believe it was real?  The game is not real.  But, there’s something appealing about fighters doing the impossible.  It’s funny to watch fighters fall off from cliff to cliff, from building to building, from rocks to rocks, landing on their backs and heads and not actually becoming dead.  This means a name like “Dead or Alive” is false.  These fighters are not alive; these fighters are not dead.  Dead or Alive 3 is pretty much fake.  I did love this game.  Now, when looking at my past; and, hopefully, your past from a stranger’s angle to fashion and obsolete popular trends, I can be more than happy to play along.  Maybe I’m too happy.  Maybe I’m too sweet.  Maybe I’m too humorous.  It’s all a big, fat joke to me!  If reviewers really were thinking this game was real, they needed to exercise in nature walks and be real people to believe in themselves for such confidence.  Some of the positive reviews about Dead or Alive 3, from the past, are really, really gay.  I can’t hold my laughter in!  At least the original Xbox controller is fairly noteworthy.  The original Xbox controller was a big, giant controller before the smaller Xbox controller was released.  In terms of button mashing, the big, giant Xbox controller (the original Xbox controller) is way, way more comfortable for rapid fire of buttons on my will of action and fighting.  The smaller Xbox controller may be another story.  I’m playing Dead or Alive 3 for the vintage, retro Microsoft Xbox video game console.  There’s no online gameplay.  But, you can play with a friend or your family.  Family is probably better to play video games with.  Your family can forgive you for immature arguments.  Perhaps my review for this Xbox game so far has been so immature.  Will you ever forgive me?  Maybe, maybe not.  You do see what looks like “nature” or natural landscapes in Dead or Alive 3.  Problem is, since the game is fake and not real, the fighters are not alive and the fighters are not dead.  You can tell from the corny voice acting.  You can play this Xbox game for a good laugh.  Unfortunately, since Dead or Alive 3 was “the best Xbox fighting game” to some reviewers, that could mean only one thing- that is, since Dead or Alive 3, to some reviewers, was “the best Xbox fighting game”, it’s possible that all Xbox fighting games were nothing but a joke.  I hate laughing this hard!  But, that’s okay.  When the fighters move like rubber balloons, I feel easy inside.




https://www.deviantart.com/gameuniverso/art/Review-of-Dead-or-Alive-3-Microsoft-Xbox-902772459

No comments:

Post a Comment